Saturday, December 13, 2008

Back on Track

Besides Den graduating with 2nd class upper honours (WOWOWO congratz!) I have received my response for RMIT within LESS than a week from applying.

Beats the 4 or 5 months or so I spent waiting after submitting it through Taylor's.
Go IDP, people.

Anywayyyyyyyyy Melbourne here I come!
I got my conditional offer for my foundation studies!

WOWOWO!

AND, the conditional offer for Digital Art - 2010 intake.
DOUBLE WOWOWO!

I still have to get a mark of 70 to get a confirmed place in that course, but otherwise...IT'S ALL GOOD!

Ahaha. I went to Seaworld today and it RAINED. For 6 hours!
WTF!

Luckily it's Seaworld. Wetness sort of goes with the theme.

OMG DOLPHINS!
POLAR BEARS!

I want a real one for my birthday!

Unfortunately. Malaysia. Climate.

So, I got myself soft toys instead!
WHEE! I already have a Sylvester toy and now I have a cute dolphin/seal to go with it. (I haven't chosen yet. One is for Den.)

But I'll be leaving them in Melbourne so you won't be seeing them la!

So anyway, we're going kayaking tomorrow around 10 am, so I'm going to sleep now, thanks. T_T

Update tomorrow.

No comments: