Thursday, December 11, 2008

Wet n Wild!

Today we visited the first of the three theme parks we had included in our itinerary: Wet 'n' Wild Water Park.

Needless to say, it was awesome fun and no, I don't think I got even a bit tan (will check in proper light tomorrow) thanks to repeated slatherings of sunscreen. Repeat: skin cancer is NOT your friend!

Anyway, I was looking out for those hot guys and girls and what I found is that they are rarer than I thought.

-_-
Girls with big boobs have big tummies to accompany them and the guys...need I remind you that I like Asian guys? LOL. The only ones I really looked at are Asian or at least half.

RACIST PIG LOLLLL.

But of course got a lot of lengluis and lengzais la - just not my taste.
Anyhow I got several mouth- or nostrils-full of dirty water thanks to the ginormous splashes we made at the end of each ride.

Also, the layers of sunscreen tended to wear off after repeated dunkings, so it was kinda awful seeing us dripping milky white liquids off our bodies after each ride. -_-
And I lost track how many times my skirt got wedged up my ass after a ride. "§/T&"($%§U$§$&"(/

OMG I ATE AND ATE.
Until I felt so awfully bloated. (I'm sorry, but this is information I feel like sharing tpday.)
So my tummy was nice and round. NO! Don't tell me 'shuddup you're skinny you don't have a tummy bitch!'

LOL LET ME SHOW YOU MY ROUNDNESS! MUHAHAH.

Love churros.
Love futsal-sized scoops of ice cream.
Love seafood platter.
Love cups and cups of Lift. (OMG my favourite carbonated drink EVAAA! For now.)

Hum drum yum yum. Ö

So anyway, I resolve not to eat so much when I go to the beach in Perth.
Yes, 2-piece swimsuits DO show everything wrong with your body wtfwtf.

Hopefully by then no more pre-menstrual bloat as well.
LOL.
Sorry, I'm having too much fun making you go 'UGH GAWD STEPH!' to stop.
MEHAHAHAH!

Ham + cheese + butter + cherry tomato sandwich for breakfast.
On toasted wholemeal bread WHICH ACTUALLY TASTES GOOD WTF!

I'M NOT COMING BACK!

BYE BYE!

It'll be like I was never gone.

...

Or maybe it'll be like I was never there in the first place.