Sunday, December 07, 2008

Home and awayyy!

Just got back from Subang.

mrgreen

Jaykay fetched me and Mona to Ftz. We had dinner at the mamak near my place first and I we saw Mona's weak stomach in action for the first time - we had to let him out at McDonalds so he could rush to the toilet and throw up.

The poor boy is so skinny it pains me. x_x
Summore he was shivering in the cinema, and Jaykay laughed when I offered him my sweater. -_-
I started to get cold after that and I guess he noticed cause he took it off and I hastily grabbed it back.

Watched Body of Lies with Viv also.
Almost fell asleep halfway through - too much talk, too little action. But overall it was okay la, the knuckle-smashing part was awful.

I actually flinched visibly and the two fellas next to me snickered. Wadafak.
It's painful okay?

Anyhow, we had a couple of DotA game and a few rounds of CS.
Alex was there too. Okay, so he was not the scrawny, undernourished nerd we were expecting - in fact he looked quite, er, well-fed. (OKOK chubby, I was trying to be nice) and he actually has quite a cute face.

FUCKKK. I'm so going to regret I said that. =.=

I met Zerick and Jimmy too. :D
Rick is too cute la. He's such a little kid.
Ironically, he was the one who kept ruffling my hair when I died in DotA and not the other way round -_-

Also met Bryan sans sweaty exterior for the second time.

Met HENRYYYYY! :D:D:D
Just as cute in real life as on the webcam. ^_^

Also met Sam.

And yes, Mona and Jaykay are as nice as I thought.
Jaykay was telling me all sorts of funny stories regarding his secondary school life and discussing our mutual dislike of cats and insects in general.

I felt very generous today, so I paid for their dinner.
AHAHA. Mamak la, it's only 18 bucks but I felt so...benevolent after that. LOL.

Oh yea! I got a present too. Yay!
Mona heard that I was using old static-ky earphones I ripped cruelly from the walkman, so he gave me his old Razer Piranha, saying that earphones are unhealthy in the long term and he has a new set of headphones anyway (Steel Series ooo...)

*shiny eyes*

I'm wearing it right now, and ahhhhhh it feels so good!
:D The thing costs over 200 bucks, so no way I would have bought it for myself.
Happyhappyhappy laaaaa.

Shit, the thing is damn gorgeous.
Got electric blue lights on both speakers and on the volume controller.
*sigh*

Couldn't wait to brag about it but had to wait until I got home cause he made me promise not to tell anyone there. AHAHA!

*brags*

Okay, I gotta go pack. Leaving for the airport in an hour.
Will blog from Aussie.

Back in Msia on the 29th!
Until then, seeyouuuuuu.
Muaxxxxx :D

p.s.
NEW HEADPHONES!

p.p.s.
THIS BITCH IS MIIIIIIIIINE!
mrgreenmrgreenmrgreenmrgreenmrgreenmrgreen


p.p.p.s.
Mona rawks!
cool

p.p.p.p.s.
SHIT HAVE TO PACK ARGHAGRHSGDJS I WANNA SLEEP!
cry

No comments: