Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Invisihack!

Ahahah Sam, Henry and I were fooling around in CS today.

There 4 of us in dedust_2 - 3 of us and 1 stranger, Kyle.

So basically it was 2 on 2 - Sam and Me vs Henry an Kyle

Then, the sozai Henry got this idea of pretending he had Invisible Hack.

He told us to pretend we couldn't see him and then he went to plant the bomb at A.

"pretend like cannot find!"

So Sam and I ran all over looking up and down, round and round while Henry ran alongside us watching - INVISIBLE!

Then I ran away while they both got blown up.

"say wtf invisible bomb!"

Sam and I obliged.

"wtf???"
"invisible bomb??? wtf hack meh? noob host!"

Then the guy was like:

"Funny game, this."

I went "HOST INVISIBLE HACK LA. we cannot see him very funny meh? so unfair la!"

Then we kept running around and Henry kept killing Kyle, while Henry walked past and we both pretended not to see him.

"eh, later i walk past you shoot me then i will shoot randomly."

So I walk from bombsite B towards CT spawn and Sam walked past Henry, and Henry started firing with the silencer on.

HAHAHHA Sam act like kena shock, then start firing randommly until Henry killed him.

Then of course I act like Sam kena possess then start shooting randomly in that direction also. Then Henry shoot shoot I turn around BANGBANGBANG.

Then he stop then I pretend damn confused keep turning around, shooting hiding spots. Then he shoot me again then I BANGBANGBANG then he killed me.

I'm sure the Kyle must be laughing pretty damn hard LOL.

"diu lei noob host, dont hack la. so unfair oOo"

Then got one time I was shooting at alley tunnel door, while Henry was running like a sozai right in front of me. I kept shooting outside pretending like I thought he was there when the sozai ran right into my crosshair and I headshot him. HAHA.

"sei la lei, so noob la host. invisible also die la. chaohai noob host!"
"you see la! next round I knife you mou?"
"diu lei"

Next round Sam and I ran up the alley and killed Kyle, then Henry knifed Sam at the bottom of the alley. I shot around while Henry kept slashing me.

Then he finally killed me and the Kyle cannot tahan. He was like "host don't hack la. very unfair!"

LOL My acting sibeh good leh! Shoujld have recorded demo AHAHHA damn kesian that Kyle he really believed Henry had invisible hack.

"but i can see him wor."
"i dunno la, maybe opponents only cannot see. diu leh how to shoot if i cannot see him? wtf got such thing?"

Then Henry planted silent bomb at A side while we were there.

"run to b! run to b!"

I ran to B site and met Sam, then we both ran back to A, looking for the bomb, and it was too late all 3 of us exploded HAHAHAHAH.

Then after I left Henry went to join Sam, leaving Kyle alone. Then Sam distracted Kyle so Henry can knife him from behind.

"host you still invi meh???"

LOL HE TOTALLY BELIEVE WEI LOL!

Must have been there to see la. Fucking funny ok. Lol Sam and I actblur damn pro. Henry pro at acting lansi LOL.

Ahah, another day spent sleeping and fooling around with kawans. :D

I love holidays!

No comments: