Friday, September 25, 2009

STRESS!


Can you be stressed and not know it? :O

I didn't really feel the pressure, I mean I was working up to 6 am at one point (because I was gaming earlier) and sleeping 3 hours a day but I pretty much felt like I was breezing through the shit my classmates were going through.

I mean Amanda didn't sleep for 41 hours one time - having to hand in 2 consecutive projects and most ppl were camping at the library feverishly finishing work while I sat at home humming while I worked.

I only skipped one class too! And that was cause I had horrible can't-even-sit-up-let-alone-cut-a-mountboard kinda cramps and decided to sleep in.

How would I know that I'd end up being really nasty to friends, picking fights with my bf over tiny little things and finally crying after ranting to my mom about my work and lecturers.

And I thought I was handling it so well. -______-

I guess I owe everyone an apology for being such a miserable little bitch lately without even knowing it then. Hindsight is 20-20.

I pretty much suck. Lol. :(

So sorry sorry sorry.

Anyways, I spent like, 80 dollars just on 3 assignments the past few weeks. Wtf man. It's just PAPER and some fineliners and odds and ends. -___-

I wish I could crossbreed super-fast growing trees (yes, faster than bamboo) so I can grow my own and sell it to people for $$$

Anyway, I had a conversation with Julian today about CS and totally spit out a chunk of frozen yoghurt while I was talking - I may have long hair now but I'm still the crude barbarian I was back then in primary when teacher wrote 'cu lu' on my report card.

No 'good work, keep it up' or even ' try harder next time.' NOOOO I got CRUDE. CLUMSY. BARBARIC.

abcdefgh

But anyway Julian asked me whether I used cheats when playing CS.

So I was like what cheat? Impulse 101? 102?
Nono, he said, autoaim that kind.

AHAHAHAHA NO MAN D:

Whyyyyyy would I use autoaim D: I'd rather go down in nooby glory than be scorned as a hacker.

Lately there are so many hackers around it almost ceases to be funny. Almost la. Sometimes there are still some jokers around - witch doctor permabouncing stun? Lion OHKO stun? Wallhack? Aimbot?

Cheebye noobs.

TOMORROW I'M GOING SHOPPING.
HEHEHAHHEHAHEahHA.

Last day of term, then a whopping ONE week holiday.

Yay, I guess.

If it weren't for every single lecturer reminding us that we SHOULD NOT treat this as a holiday, but a time to SLEEP-IN before pulling allnighters.

PARTYPOOPERS!

Okay then. Allnighters lo. Gaming until 8 am counts for me :)

Ehhh why can't I be more ladylike wei? I still drool when I fall asleep in class and I spit food out when I talk and I trip over absolutely nothing on the ground.

I said that my classmate's magnified rendering of a gold earring looked like a bright gold sperm and I STILL can't sit with my legs closed.

WHY WHY WHY D:

Some days I love myself for being like that, but some days I go: WHY AM I LACKING THE FEMININITY THAT OTHER GIRLS HAVE?

I mean put eyeliner on me and I'd look like I'm in drag.
People said I have long hair and look prettier now that I wear clothes other than giant t-shirts and jeans but I DON'T ACCEPT IT.

I mean I accept the compliment thank you but I STILL feel like a clumsy tomboy stuck in a girl's body.

It's just as well I don't have big boobs or I'd wonder what to do with them when I wanna run around all manically and they just look awful bouncing up and down like 2 inflatable cushions. :S

But I wish I could have a pair though. :/ Just to see what it feels like. Hell no I'm not gonna grab a friend's nice boobs just to see what it feels like. That'd be kind of rude and privacy-invading not to mention sexual harassment. Hey Ling and Sui and JL have nice boobs. Spare a grab? :D

Okay, I'm starting to say weird things now :o To clear any confusion of my sexuality I state that I'd grab my boy's package any day over prodding some girl's boobs.

I'm just curious.

:o

AHAHAH that day I went to Lambs to get souvlaki with Jimmy after skipping class together - oops there goes another class - and I didn't have cash so he said he'd pay for me first.

So we ordered and he gave me 20 bucks to pay while he went out for a smoke.

I gave the guy my cash while the lady made our souvlakis and when she was done, she handed them to me and passed me a stack of napkins.

"For you, sweetie."
"Thank you!"

She pressed another bundle into my hand.

"For your boyfriend."

HAHAHAHHA!

"He's not my boyfriend."

Then she gave me a YEAH YEAH RIGHT look and said:

"For your lover."

Then she just walked away!

The cheek!

LOL I told Amanda about it and we both couldn't stop laughing, saying that die also cannot imagine Jimmy as our boyfriend. I mean he's a nice guy, but he a little THICK in the head, if you get my drift.

She said that she went to church with him one weekend and on the way home she had to run to the tram stop because the tram had already arrived.

Then one random guy on the street hollered:

"Oi! Don't run so fast! You left your boyfriend behind!"

HAHAHAHA WHY DOES JIMMY LOOK LIKE EVERYONE'S BOYFRIEND? XD

Arghhh I feel damn geli thinking about it lol. D:

Anyway my sweet adorable REAL boyfriend sang me his spontaneous modified version of 'liang zhi lao hu' just now cause I was goleking on the bed with a headache.

It went something like this:

yi zhi darling (one darling)
yi zhi darling
hao ke ai (very cute)
hao ke ai

yi zhi shui zai chuang shang (keep lying on the bed)
dan shi bu yao shui jiao (but refuses to sleep)

zhen qi guai (that's so weird)
zhen qi guai

AHAHHA FUCKING CUTE RIGHT! T_T
Maybe only I find it cute but whatever it's my blog only my opinion matters.

I wish I recorded it arghhhhhhhhh!

Mush mush baby I love you silly boy X)







GG SO CUTE /drool drool
Ahh shit I've been such a bad stalker gf. Babe don't kill me when you see this HAHAHAHA /me runs away

Time to sleep.

Wan an people :D


No comments: