Tuesday, September 08, 2009

A dose of hate

I hate people who:

- judge others by their taste in music
- judge others by their taste in books
- judge others by their taste in movies

Fuck you and your smugness. I listen to Britney and you can flame her all you like for being fake and unable to sing for her like. Just note that most of you probably have to vocal ability of a frog and 1/100000 of her income and showmanship. Bitter sods.

- steal
- steal and act innocent
- steal and act like a bitch when caught

Fuck off la we all know who you are and if you fucking give another 20 minute presentation I'm going to tell the lecturer to shut your fucking retarded ass up and stop using other people's allocated time.

- call me a whore
- call me a whore behind my back
- call me a whore behind my back when that person is one herself

Enough said. :o I'm a virgin and faithful, so don't talk cock when you fuck someone on the second meeting.

- whines about being a loser
- whines about being a loser and doesn't do anything about it
- whines about being a loser and praise you to high heavens to fake humility

No one wants to hear you whine. And false praise is no praise at all.

- lansi because they're a 'better' player than you
- lansi because they're a 'better' player than you and hacks
- lansi because they're a 'better' player than you and hacks and pretends to have beaten you when they know that's clearly false

Losers don't waste my time please.

- doesn't have a sense of identity and pretends to be someone different
- doesn't have a sense of identity and pretends to be someone different and thinks they're superior because they are 'unlike the conforming masses'
- doesn't have a sense of identity and pretends to be someone different and thinks they're superior because they are 'unlike the conforming masses' while actually conforming to someone else's idea of being 'different'

OH FUCK OFF LOSERS.

Acting all cool and detached isn't getting you anywhere. "I'm different blabla then you plebians living your 9 to 5 lives of monotony blablabla"

STUFF A CORK IN IT WON'T YOU?

Different like how? Different like the 2398423 other misguided 'different' people out there? Wow I read Homer and watch cult classics/documentaries instead of ANTM so I'm unique?

Yea yea. Unique like all the 'unique' people like you.

- religious fanatics
- religious fanatics who think they're superior
- religious fanatics who think they're superior and condemn me to hell

Who the fuck do you think you are? Jesus? Jesus forgives, not condemns people to hell. So who are you? God? Get out of my face la.

You go to church and praise god and then come home and tell me that I'm going to hell. Yes, what a fine advocate for God.

Yes I believe in God although I don't practise any religion; God will judge me, not you. So fuck off to those retards please thank you.

***

Whatever, hadn't let out my irritation for a while now so suck it up, bitches.
You chose to come here to read.
._.

Ha. Ha.

30 thumbnails due tomorrow for stream project. Fml.

Don't you LOVE that phrase?

FMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFML

FUCK OFF BITCHES. .|.

No comments: