Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Pics

As someone requested, pictures:

Cause I love Sheepy, my second child.

My not-so-new sunnies. New last semester la.
Yes that's a pimple. Fuck photoshop and fuck your fake flawless skin, I'm human, I have pimples one ok. @__@

Free Boost Juice because I'm Stephanie. Thank you Den for naming me as such. Btw, Boost has an outlet in KLCC food court. Dunno nice or not but the Aussie one owns.
Slurp.

New top and shorts. No, they aren't meant to match, I was trying them on only. Yes I'm aware that I'm still bony and my hair is as messy as ever. I should learn how to smile and be more girly. Still look like I wanna tagao ._.
But whatever, I got a bf looking like this anyway so sucks to you ^___^v

New coat 20$
New boots 45$
No I'm not that interested in learning how to pose unless you pay me to model. I love my coat.

Okay that's all I don't take many pictures, so enjoy what you have.
Byebye I pergi buat kerja damn late edi.

Good night. :)

No comments: