Saturday, May 01, 2010

Home sweet home T__T

*STONE*

I just spent my whole night last night and my whole day today (which started at 5pm) playing pokefuckingmon.

DAMN LIFELESS WEI.

I should be doing my programming assignment which is due at 11.59pm tomorrow but instead I'm rotting away on the laptop, desperately searching for ANYTHING else to do.

I just searched AirAsia and the cheapest ticket I can find is 269$ which is still bloody expensive - 800+rm.

Of course, I can just work 14 hours (less than 2 days work) to cover that expense. I am willing to pay that amount to go home early.

My mom said she bought my ticket for the 26th of June already, but I've trawled through her AirAsia mails and account and found nothing. Maybe she was mistaken?

Tried texting her to skype me, but for some reason it's not going through.

I feel a bit guilty just THINKING about buying a new ticket. Even though I'm going to pay for it myself, it's still wasting my mom's money, which is limited.

But I really really really want to go home. I'm dying here at Melbourne. Life isn't hard. Life is easy. TOO easy. I'm BORED TO DEATH.

I just found out that my semester actually ends on the 28th of May, and NOT June. Whatthefuckthissucksman. The whole of June is allocated for exams - which guess what? I ONLY HAVE ONE!

The timetable is coming out on the 3rd, so I'm anxiously waiting for it's release and praying REALLY REALLY REALLY (oh god I've been good luck please favour me) hard that it's in the first week of June. Then I can go home and celebrate my birthday with all my loved ones. *__*

I still remember last year's celebration. Celebrated with mostly my sister's friends (none of whom I'm close to) and 5 of my new classmates (only one of which that I'm close to) and a bottle of Absolut.

I was really touched that my friends bought me this huge fancy chocolate cake and all, but you know, nothing beats celebrating your special day with the people you're closest to.

Not to mention, 1.5 cups of Absolut had one of my extremely alcohol-intolerant friends screaming and kicking on the floor hysterically for more alcohol. (She had another half shot and was promptly sent to bed.)

I, on the other hand, was rolling around on the bed giggling incoherently and hyperventilating while on the phone with my boyfriend. (That was after 3 consecutive ice-less shots of peach vodka.) Then I decided to sleep cause I didn't like the dizzy feeling. Then I woke up, ran to the bathroom and threw up into the toilet bowl. Then I went back to sleep.

What a night, huh? I didn't even get round to cutting the cookie cake my sis bought for me. What a shame -__-

This year, if all goes well, I may be celebrating my 19th birthday with my friends and family. Maybe a day out with mom and Sam, then off to clubbing with Viv and then going home and hugging my bony boyfriend to sleep.

Sounds much better than doing shots with classmates in my apartment huh?

I blame Viv lor! She keeps harassing me to come back earlier and making Msia sound so much funner than Melbourne. -___- I already wanted to come home earlier, and now I feel like I HAVE to come home earlier or perish of loneliness and boredom.

Seriously, what am I going to do when classes finish on the 28th of May? I'd like to work, but it's only 20 freaking hours a week (maximum allowed with a student visa), which is only 2 and a half days. What am I going to do with the other 4.5 days?

Shop? I've shopped in every affordable and convenient place in Melbourne already. I don't feel like taking a 45 min train ride just to go shopping in some expensive mall in the suburbs.

Game? Please. I'd rather game in Msia where there's no lag. Oh CS how I miss thee! *___*

Go clubbing? Er, no thanks. If it's not free, I'm not going. And the only club-worthy friend I have NEVER gets drunk. Which means, I'd be the only doing the chicken dance and rolling on the dancefloor swinging head around singing. Awkward much?

Well, it's still awkward even with a friend, but at least you get to share the shame. :)

And I'm sure she will want to flirt and dance with boys, and I DON'T want to, so who am I going to dance with? I can't very well hog her the whole night, that would be ridiculously selfish.

Much as I'd like to join in the fun and flirt, I just can't imagine myself disrespecting my boyfriend that way. I know he trusts me and all, but I'm sure it would hurt his feelings if I do - and I'm not willing to do that just to drunkenly dance with some random horny guys in a club for a night.

I'd rather stay home and play CS with retardbengs than do that. And that's saying a lot.

Ha. That reminds me of the night I was such a spoilsport at Maison. I blatantly refused to dance with any guys although I was high and came alone...and I just kept waggling my finger at them like a scolding schoolteacher, shaking my head and tottering away unsteadily in search of more ice cubes to crunch.

I also vaguely remember elbowing some guy on the dancefloor who hugged me from behind. I don't know what happened to him. Poor guy. After all, I guess he'd expect that a girl alone on the dancefloor in a club would be single, obliging and high. How unlucky of him to stumble upon a very stubborn, taken and violent girl. (With bony elbows too.)

Hmm. I digressed again. Back to the point.

If I come home early, that means I'd have plenty of time to get my long overdue driving license. YAY?

And I'd have more precious time to spend with Sam. Now that he's working I only have his nights and weekends and that will never be enough! No!

I also want to go camp at some cc and play CS until I fall asleep. I want to go and find Helyna (until now also belum -_-) and game/bkt with her in Klang. I want to stone at home.

I would rather do nothing at home in Malaysia than do nothing in my apartment at Melbourne. This is because:

1. I can escape the chilling winter. I HATE THE COLD.
2. I can entertain my mom, who's home alone with nothing much to do but watch TV and make jewellery.
3. Shopping in Msia is generally 1/3 the cost.
4. There is a much higher chance of my friends asking me to go out (as compared to here, where I only go out with Amanda.)
5. I can play the piano, I can play with my dogs, I can play CS.
6. Boyfriend! Need I say more?

DAMMIT. I can't wait for my timetable to come out. PLEASE LET IT BE IN THE FIRST WEEK OF JUNE.

Please let mom be mistaken about the fact that she bought my ticket already.

Please let me earn some AUD before I go back home.

Please. Please. Please.

Amen.

No comments: