Saturday, May 22, 2010

On second thought

I was a bit iffy when I wrote that previous post. Maybe because he reminded me of the infinite amount of ah bengs that I've encountered over the years - all like him: equally incapable of cowing girls.

The more I talk to him, the more I recognize the stereotype. And I guess he's not all bad - he's just socially stunted. I mean look at the first (second?) impression he gave me. What's up with that?

And I highly doubt he will ever be able to cow my dear Sui. As much as I hate seeing a lovesick person like him have his heart smashed to smithereens, we have to be realistic.

But who knows wei? Maybe one day he can win over her heart and shut me up. HAHAHA I'm imagining a SuiYi-AhBeng wedding. Omfg. Worlds apart man.

From the conversation I just had with him, he seems to have an IQ of my pants size, the maturity of a 5-year-old and the love experience of that little froggie in the tempurung.

.__.

Good luck. May your charm (if any) and wit (HAHA) win her over eventually. :/

But don't keep your hopes up. If you do, you are - in her words - DELUSIONAL.

No comments: