Sunday, August 15, 2010

You are all fucking fat

FINE LA. Fat ass obese people.

Keep saying so fat so fat omg I'm getting fatter and fatter. FINE. YOU WIN. YOU ARE A FUCKING FAT ASS.

So. I was joking around today. I noticed I had grey crecents on the white of my eyes. Being worried, I googled the symptoms and came up with 2 conclusions:

1. Pigmentation. I have new moles on my eyes. (Yes I already have several small ones, the opthalmologist tells me.)
2. Build up of fat in my eyes. An indication of high cholesterol - which I have, according to my last 2 blood tests.

I joked on facebook that I've gained weight - I now have fat eyes!

And boohoo, suddenly I'm such an irritating person, mocking everyone's fatness and showing off how gorgeously skinny I am!


Yea yea you all wanna be skinny like me is it?

Doesn't it even bother you slightly that I'm 173.5 cm tall and weigh around 46 kg?


There was another chart given out in PE class in secondary that had an extra class...my BMI was classified under 'starvation - seek medical attention.'

This is the size of my arm:



It's not even 3 fucking cm wide. And do you see that bone popping out? It's disgusting, but it's been like this since I was 7. My 4 year old niece has bigger arms than me.

I know, you all say JUST EAT LA, so hard meh? Well for one, I do not enjoy food. I am not anorexic by far, but I definitely eat to live, not live to eat.

Most food tastes bland to me. The only thing I adore are candy, chocolates and anything sweet. Basically kiddie food. French fries and all that high-cholesterol junk.

Even though I don't enjoy 'proper' meals, I still take them - lunch, dinner and supper. Unless the food is REALLY delicious to me - which is rare - for me having meals is like a kid eating an endless plate of veggies. It's disgusting and it never seems to end, but I eat it anyway because it's good for me.

For you 'fatties' I can say just stop eating la, fucking easy to solve. Talk talk complain complain just stop fucking eating la. You say no...obesity is a disease, I didn't choose to have it. Or 'I love food too much it's too hard to control!'

Well, sucks for you. You hate NOT eating and I hate eating. Fair enough?

Or you say oh noooo my metabolic rate is too low, it's not my fault I'm fat - I just can't digest my food well! Well, I eat so much bloody candy and greasy food and I can't put on any weight either.

Blame my super metabolism also la!

So how come it's okay for you to whine about how 'fat' you've gotten, and when I joke about having 'fat eyes' you immediately take offence?

And you know what the fucking joke is?

This is the person who said he wished 'some day he could stand up and walk around freely':


WAAAAAA HOU FAT ARRRRRRR! FUCKING OBESE RIGHT?


Look at the size of his arm! TREE TRUNK ZOMGS.

Please la. If that is fat I'll run naked along Swanston Street tomorrow. Yes, it is winter here.

And another girl who said she envied how skinny I am:


Wtf? Her thighs are as skinny or even skinnier than mine! How can you consider that even remotely fat?

EXPLAIN THIS TO ME -

Why can normal sized people complain they are fat, while skinny people can't complain they are skinny?

You get pitied when you are LYING, but I get flamed when I am making a valid statement.

Where is the logic in this?

Fucking double standards. When you're 'fat,' most people have the tact to not say, WAAA LEI HOU FEI JOR AH! (Most people la, if your friend is tactless, sucks for you.)

But for me? No such thing. ARE YOU ANOREXIC? YOU DON'T EAT ONE AR? GO EAT SOMETHING LA, SO SKINNY NOT NICE.

During CNY reunions:

"Lei gam sao jor ah? Sek dor dit yeh la! Gam yang sao mm leng la!"

 (You're so skinny already! Eat more la! This skinny not nice la!)

Something like that la. My cantonese isn't that good, but as long as you can understand. -.-

And good lord, since Form 1 I have been taunted about my boobs - or lack of boobs. Airplane runway, flattie etcetc.

But do I get pissed off? No. I used to get slightly upset, but not any more. I just take it in good humour. Sure, I have A cup boobs but it's not the end of the world.

So don't make it out like I'm the ideal size to be, cause I'm not. It's not healthy and I acknowledge that.

That's why I have been trying to eat more. However, I have failed so far and if I post my disappointment on facebook it is not to mock you 'fat' people. I'm disappointed, so I say so.

You think you're fat, you post it on facebook. Do I flame you for complaining you're fat while you're my ideal size? No.

So please have the courtesy to do the same and respect that everyone has their own image issues, and we have the right to post it on facebook if we want to. Facebook is a narcissist's heaven after all - do you expect to read philosophical posts there?

No! Everyone is an attention seeker in some way or other, looking to share their feelings and describe every bloody minute of their lives to everyone else, whether they like it or not.

My only gripe here is not about fat people complaining they're fat. It's the SKINNY people complaining they're fat, but flaming me for 'rubbing it in their faces' when I say that I can't put on weight.

Bloody bullshit, if you ask me.

Btw, I'm not saying these people that I used as examples are horrible people. I'm just annoyed at their comments. Well, just the guy this time, but it happens more often than you think, not necessarily in facebook.


And yes, I get that he may be jesting, but it is still annoying that there seems to be a double standard going on.

No comments: