Monday, September 13, 2010

Bitch rant

Just cause I need to get it out of my system.

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Garena CS room is so full of idiots and assholes that I...ARGH!

*rendered speechless for a moment*

Types of people I met today:

1. Curses at you for no reason and talks about sex with your sister/mother/any female relation randomly.


Example:


2. Insults people 'listed' from other countries but no doubt are Malaysian or Singaporean. The best part is that they insult their english with even worse english which is so embarassing I don't know what to do.


Example:
By the way, it's Uzbekistan, asshole. No wonder you can't pronounce it right.

3. English-educated people who think they are fucking superior just because they can speak english better than the ahbengs. AND they must use perfect capitalization and punctuation to show off their linguistic prowess. I say fuck you nerd, this is garena, not a bloody english exam. I bet I could spell better than you, only I don't feel the need to shove my superiority down everyone else's throats by correcting every single typo or grammatical error they make.


Example:

Yea, the perpetrator of crime #2 and #3 are the same person. And just last night, this person forcefully inserted himself into a conversation between me and a couple of friends. (And yes, it is the same person using a different id. His douchebag aura cannot be mistaken.)


We were planning a gathering of CS kakis at ftz at the end of the year, which was what I was telling tubbie about. Tubbie and Dev (Xue) were complaining that subang was too far. I said that it was to make it more convenient for the klang kaki to come (ie Helyna) as most of us can drive/have transport and she doesn't.

And this random fella comes and invites himself along. Wowza. I didn't even know we were friends! Damn thick skin wei. -__-

Anyway, because I'm being extra nice today, let me show you a picture of this wonderful guy. It's a profile picture so I guess it's meant to be shown to the public anyway :/


Yay! A statement shirt and the finger! What a cool person you are!

And since you nitpick on everyone's spelling, grammar and punctuation, let me pick yours to bits!


Regular people don't spend half their night trying to assimilate into a foreign crowd, nor the better part of the day scolding people whose english is not 'on par' with yours. Or scolding strangers when it's none of your business. NERD.


And before you scold people sohai for requesting help with 'walking with ducks,' learn to differentiate between 'pose' and 'post,' and spaces come AFTER punctuation, not before.

Suck it la, nerd. Oh wait, let's not insult the nerds. Suck it la, ASSHOLE.

It is true that I laugh at ah bengs when they butcher english, but I certainly don't insult them (sohai, retard) unless they lansi or are trying to argue with their broken english.

This dude cursed at a stranger who was asking for help nicely. -__- His sense of superiority is ridiculous.

And guess what? If he reads this, he'd be spending all night picking out my grammatical and spelling errors while telling me that 'it's facebook after all, why should I be so uptight with my english?'

Bah. I guess it's more important to show your kehebatan at english at GARENA then, huh?


And yea, he should feel pretty flattered I took a chunk out of my time to rant all about him. He's just so annoying I had to do it.

No comments: