Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I'm talentless.
I'm heartless.
I'm ugly.


*

What do I contribute to this world?

Nothing much.
Just some snarky comments and an attitude problem.


*

I'm not looking for pity, not looking for help.
I'm looking for a friend, but are they looking for me?


*

The world is fucked up, so am I.
I can't fix the world; can I fix myself?

I tried, I failed; I'll try again.

Pick myself up, keep on going, stumble repeatedly.

What's life without challenges?
What's life without flaws?


*

I'm only human.
You don't have to like me; I won't be sad.
I'm sad because I don't like myself.

I could be a better person, but I'm not.
Does that make me a waste of space and oxygen?

No, no.


*

There are people around, but I am alone.
You hold my hand, but I won't drag you down;
in the fall that will surely come.
Because I love you.
I'm a whore, but so are you.
I admit it, but do you?

*

Good night.
I hope you have a pleasant day.

:)

You monster.

No comments: