Sunday, September 12, 2010

Imabitch

Yea. I'm so irritable and tetchy that I irritate myself!

Donno PMS or whatshit wei. Today almost everything and everyone pissed me off.

Some people really need to have some tact. Over these few years, I've run into so many people who straight away tell you what's wrong with you. I tell you ah, if I said what's on my mind EVERY time I thought of something negative, everyone I know would have broken down crying because of their destroyed self-esteem. And yea, I'd have no more friends, lol.

I mean maybe one day I'll go out with a friend I hadn't met in a long time and he dyed his hair orange-brown. You know how I hate orange hair, right?

But still, if he's clearly happy over his newly lala-fied hair, I'm not going to crush his joy by telling him he looks hideous, right?

And I'd spend my whole like telling people they are dumb, stupid, ugly, have bad taste, have no individuality, have BO or whatever and then everyone's just gonna be all sour-faced and grumpy.

THAT is why you keep your mouth shut. You know when your parents used to tell you 'if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything'?

Yea. That pretty much applies here. I mean, sure, everyone is entitled to their own opinions. Maybe what you think is a gorgeous hairband looks like a fucking tumour on your head to me. But I'm nice. I'm not going to tell you it's horrible because you're my friend and you like it and it makes you happy right?

Criticizing someone negatively does nothing but chip away at their self-worth.

So why do you do it? Can't contain your inner bitch, hai mai?

I mean it's different if someone asks you your opinion on something and you give an honest response. But to walk to someone and say 'hey, you look like shit!' What the fuck?

And I hate it when people follow trends mindlessly. It's like a farmer pulling a cow around with its nose ring. Cow = you; farmer = media.

Oh I'm going to wear this, and listen to this band and rave about this movie because the fucking magazine/newspaper/blog told me so. Don't you have a mind of your own?

I mean, of course people may happen to agree with the mass perception that so-and-so is hot and the rest is not. But when I see people just blindly following trends like some brainless bimbo I really want to smack them upside the head to see if it's hollow, since it is clearly devoid of any personality.

I'm not encouraging rebellion or those stupid punk/emo 'i'm an individual, you can't stereotype me' shit, because you ARE a stereotype. Guess what, people have been there, done that. You are not a rebel. You are following people's definition of 'rebel.' Hence, you are a conformist. Sucker.

I wear black to show my disdain for the ever-deteriorating society blablabla - I'm a intelligent person who is better than all of you because I know how to moan and whine in a vaguely political way. Congratulations, you have just fallen into yet another stereotype known as 'righteous arseholes'.

Or, 'ohmahgawd look that chick's wearing socks and sexy heels! What a fashion FAIL!'

Then 1 month later, you see socks and heels on the runways and suddenly it becomes 'edgy' and 'hip' and you immediately run out to fill your closet with schoolgirl socks and strappy heels.

Well, congratulations on having such a fashion-forward mind.

I don't care what the magazines or models or designers say, strappy heels and slouchy socks will NEVER, EVER look good. Crocs will always and forever be hideous and the classic sign of a douchebag/herd mind.




WOW! Professional model + professional photographer + branded product = I. Must. Get. This.

Fashion editors are probably laughing behind the desks saying 'ha, bunch of suckers!'

Have fun looking hideous. Have fun being 'individual.'

Next time you're on the receiving end of my best bitch-face, know that you deserved it because you have done it to me too. I may behave more mildly and look more bimbotic now than I was not long ago, but that's just a fucking facade.

I can still give as hard as I get and you'd best not fuck with me because although I forgive, I don't ever forget what you do or say to me although I may pretend to.

:)

Good night.

No comments: