Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Bio was gay!

T.T

It was horrible, terrible, disastrous - I have never felt more stupid in my entire life.
It was so bad I almost started crying in the damned exam hall.

No kidding.

But maybe that was because I was hyperventilating so hard - there wasn't enough air in the hall.
(I started feeling ill after Puan Ann started giving a long and pointless speech that nearly made me pass out.)

=.=
Talk about panic attacks.

How does the body regulate a high level of carbon dioxide in the blood?
(3 marks)

After a bit of thought (and cursing silently under my breath - why 3 marks dammit?) I put:

Breathe faster.

...

I think teacher is going to slice me open and use my organs for vile bio experiments.
-.-

Then they asked:

After cyanide passes through R, it does not function anymore blablabla...why?
(3 marks)

After stabbing myself repeatedly in the hand I put down:

R stopped functioning because cyanide is poisonous and made it die.

WTF! *vomit blood*

I am going to fail Bio.
For the first time in my entire life.
Teacher finally has a valid reason to punish me - after my A1 vaporises.

DAMMIT LA!

How many chromosomes are there in a normal human karyotype?
(1 mark)

23 pairs right?

Fuck it.

I put:
56 chromosomes.

*hangs self from fan*
x.x

I panicked until the extent of being unable to do simple mental arithmetic.
23x2 = 56

MY ARSE!

I feel like stepping out in front of a speeding train.
I mean, I could've aced this - and I end up screwing it front and back, top to toe.
Wade.

I feel so horrible, I mean there's my brain - fully functioning and I choose to panic and fail my best Science subject.

...

I'm useless.

A family of six children have a father of normal blood type and a mother who is a haemophilia gene carrier. The boys are all normal and the girls are not carriers. Explain how this could have happened.
(3 marks)

Being the genius that I am...

Because they got all the healthy genes.

...
Kill me.
Just kill me now.


Song of the Day:

"Time Like These - The Foo Fighters"

I. Hate. Myself.
...
*self-disgust*

No comments: