Friday, August 17, 2007

Ooo...

Do you wanna know where my blog title came from?
It's a very, very special word you know!

Snarkie!

It sounds like things that I like, such as 'spark,' and 'shark,' and 'far...' um. Nevermind.
So I combined all of them and it became Snark!


But Snark sounded horrible (somehow it brought me visions of Professor Snape with three rows of regrowable teeth = =) so I added the end of my name to it.

Snark + Stephanie = Snarkie!

(Snarkanie is SO not a good idea, don't you think?)

Plus things that end in -ie are always cute!

Strawberrie!
Bunnie!

Rosies!


Right? Riiiiiight? And like, I'm so cute, so it totally matches my personality, cause like, my blog is the window into my soul, right? Totally. Hey wait, I think those were eyes...


***


BULL!

A
Neopets moderator had the name and I thought it was cool, so I ripped it off, k?

Snarkie is derived from the word 'snarky' which means a person who gives lots of snide remarks. (Ring any bells, people?)

Snide + Remark = Snark

Easy?


Yah.

So coming up with my blog title is wayyy easier than it was for some people, ie. Yi Ling.
=x
See her old blog was called er...zz I forgot.

Hold on, lemme check.

Oh yes! It was
Drrr...rrruumm, with the url of brainsuck.

So I was giving all sorts of nonsense suggestions like brainless, drumsuck, drumstick, mophead blablabla...

(actually no I didn't, I just made it up 2 seconds ago but whatever)


In the end I got fed up and left Yi Ling to come up with a brilliant suggestion of her own.


And behold, DRUMINESE was born!

*cue lights, French horns, applause, confetti et cetera*


Her love of her life: Drums

+

The hate of her life: Chinese (the language, but I'm just guessing =/)

= Druminese!

See?

So much
thought and effort into creating a blog name.
The blog name that will go on to define you as a person.

The alias under which you release all your tantrums, sadness, joy and bitchiness...

Is it not important?
Do you agree not with me?


Ok,

so DON'T RIP OFF SOMEONE ELSE's BLOG TITLE, YOU BITCH!


Especially that of someone you know.


And don't give me that 'you did it too, you hypocrite!' shit.
It is fairly commonly used in pop culture, so there.
If you haven't heard of it before, think: Frog. In the well. Way down at the bottom.
*snarl*


(And please, I beseech you, don't be too offended, I call my beloved darlings bitches, too. ^^)

Rawr!


Song of the Day:

"If You Could Only See - Tonic"

You know who you are. ^^
*cough* No names, so no suing.
Ta-da! Found myself a loophole. =x

4 comments:

Khaielaash/Fr3@K said...

Are you perhaps referring to me for not having a blog title?

If so: I don't find blog titles necessary... Fr3@Kiness is what it's all about... well, that and 4 other things, Pokemon, Harry Potter, High School Musical (1, 2 & 3) and MICHAEL JACKSON!!!!

If not: Who DO you mean? o_O

Finished Sejarah folio! xD

snowbunnie said...

Nononono Khai not youuuuu...
Don't so perasan, haha!

YL said...

LOL at Khai. Hahahaha.

everyone should give steph a big kiss.

x)

Khaielaash/Fr3@K said...

XD