Thursday, August 23, 2007

This is so priceless!

CLASSIC TMNET BEHAVIOUR!

Dammit.
Msn is dead.
Pages are taking 2-3 minutes to load.

And here I was intending to make a picture-post for Den's 21st birthday.
God only knows how long picture loading will take at this rate. =.=

T.T

Suay or not?

So, before Streamyx screws me again:

HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY DENISE MY BIG OLD ADULT SISTER!

[Insert baby-faced + act-cute picture of Den here]

Wah, 21-years-old liao, kononnya.

(Whee, three languages in one short sentence. Damn, I'm a true Malaysian! Malaysia boleh o_o!)


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I was gonna put a super comel picture there...but after 10 minutes the server reset.
...There goes my good intention (and the whole point of this post...-.-)

Sryyyyyy jiejie!


(^*%&^ TM!)


Song of the Day:

"Happy Birthday - ME!"

Lawl. Don't get too drunk oh!

1 comment:

Denise said...

Hahaha. It's the thought that counts eh? =P I only had one glass of margarita and then wine after.