Tuesday, August 28, 2007

o.O''

Chem was just as bad.
Don't wanna talk about it.
My SPM trials = habis!

***

...I'm staring at some red marks on my left hand.
It seems to be 4 straight lines, 2 rows of 2, parallel to each other.

Oh YEAH!

I bit myself in school today!

"Why did you bit yourself?"
Sui Yi asked. (With her perfect grammar and all XD)

No, I'm not indulging in more masochistic activities again for the mere fun of it.

...I bit myself to stop myself laughing.

= =

Someone was checking Yi Ling out again today!
HAHAHAHAHA!!!

*strides up from behind*

You should have seen Yap's OHMYGOD NO PLEASE SAVE ME I'M GONNA DIE face. -----------> O_O''!!!

I was just going to settle for a giant evil smirk when everyone else burst out laughing.
...Really. Exploded with laughter.
Right in front of Yap and her stalker.

It was hilarious!
The look on Yap's face...priceless!

"Nice hair! What did you do to it?!" *hand reaches out*
"...My hair was so emo, it cut itself." Yap delivered her line flawlessly with a perfect -.-'' face.

ROTFLMAOOL! =P
Yi Ling's soulmate has found her - and will not leave her - whether she likes it or not.

Zzz, you should've seen the look on her lover's admirer's face.

It was pure adoration.
O_o

Though Yi Ling, you shouldn't feel THAT special.
Poo (it's affectionate, not insulting!) told me that Admirer did the same routine:

Flutter-eyelids + simper + gaze-lovingly-through-eyelashes thing to this guy at choir comp. (Well at least it was a guy...is that saying something, Yap? =P)

And the poor guy was to polite (and sissy) to say anything so he started backing away fearfully.

As she was sticking a parang in his abdomen or something!
(...Maybe in his eyes, yea xD)

HAHAHAHA! *gnaws on knuckle*

"So I saved the poor guy by dragging [name removed] away from him." Poo said.
"Whaaat! Why'd you do that?"
"...?"
"Drag the guy away ma!"

=x Lols.

***

By the way, mom wants me to go to my school prom...
In a club....
And she'll pay a hundred bucks....
Sothat she can see me dress up.

=.=

So.
I'm.
Now.
Looking.
For a prom date.

*speechless*...Super -.-''

...who in their right mind will want...
Oh nevermind. Zzz.

(Oh yeah! Girls are most welcome to be my date too, haha! XD)
Whee~ We'll go check out the VI snobs. =P
(And trample all over their shiny Doc Martens too!)


Song of the Day:

"Lyla - Oasis"

Last day tomorrow!
(YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS)
Pardon some bitchiness in this post. =/
PMS-ing bwahaha!

No comments: