Monday, December 14, 2009

Just came back from Kota Kinabalu, where my oldest cousin finally married his high-school sweet heart. *dreamy sigh*

The wedding was done Western-style - the ceremony and dinner was supposed to be held on the beach, but alas!

Stormy weather!

So we had it indoors but it was amazing nonetheless. :)

Awwww it was so romantic la...makes me wish my wedding day would come earlier. *__* Which probably explained why I was the only person who chased after the bride's bouquet after her toss missed the whole crowd of girls.

My aunt picked it up, intending to hand it to my sister, but since I eagerly ran forward she gave it to me and I hoisted it high in triumph!

Kidding. I just took a picture with the bride, who proclaimed that her wedding dress was now mine to wear for my own wedding. WOW! I love the dress, its so pretty *__*


Afterwards, the bride and groom and some of the guests (40 people only) got a little bit high and started dancing and doing some raunchy stuff.

OH and they had the garter-removing ceremony that I like so much! Traditionally, the bride wears a garter (a band of fabric normally used to hold stockings up) around her thigh underneath her wedding gown. After the wedding, the groom is supposed to slide the garter of her leg with his teeth, signifying the end of the bride's virginity. *__*

My other cousin whispered to me that she could see her pepet and that luckily she had a brazilian wax WTF HAHA. Then the bride pula was saying really loudly that she wasn't wearing a bra etcetc WTF I dowanna get high on my wedding wei!

Anyway after that someone stuffed the removed garter down the front of the groom's pants and the bride had to remove it with her teeth. AHAHA looks so obscene, and it took so long too -______-

After that the groom did a lap dance for the bride where he unbuttoned his shirt before finishing it. Then the 80-year-old grandma shouted:

"THAT'S IT? TAKE OFF YOUR SHIRT!"

LOLOL what la these people rawkzors la. 80-years-old wei, no joke.

Entahlah, but I really enjoyed the wedding la, it's so much more fun that the usual waiting-forever-for-the-next-dish-to-come, 150 yamsengs from 150 tables and the old fart karaoke session at the end.

Did I mention we had barbeque dinner? Oh yes, lamb with mint gravy and cheese-stuffed sausages. I LOVE I LOVE YES YES!

Okay, I want my wedding to be something like this one la. :D:D:D



Pretty pretty family pic ^__^ Yes the dress code was white - I'm going to have a dress code for my wedding too so watch out la. I'm going to make you all dress as HoN heroes or in a CS outfit of your choice to celebrate how Sam and I met - through gaming ~_~

HAHA just kidding. But maybe la. See first. :P

No comments: