Friday, December 25, 2009

Kweesmuss

Merry Christmas to all!
I'm currently in Singapore for a holiday/shopping trip and onlining wireless-ly at my cousin's house with a 10.1" Acer lappie.
Waiting for the bf to come home. :)
He bought me the sweetest present ever! It's a small music box that plays our song (or at least a modified version that sounds like it.)
AWWWWWWWW.
The cute fella was so excited that he found the perfect gift that he actually blabbed it to me a while ago. But then he managed to convince me that he changed his mind and bought something else instead. I only half-believed him but I LOVE IT so much. Mushmushmushmushmushmush thank you baby! ^__^
On another note, I've been a bad bad gf and I haven't bought anything for him yet. WTF.
As most people know, I completely suck at shopping for presents, especially guys, and I thought I'd get him something from Singapore where it's all Christmassy and shopping-y and I'd be hit by a bolt of inspiration.
Mana tau, I accidentally told him that I was looking for his present just now and he sounded all wounded and like "you haven't bought my present yet? T___T"
AWWWW I SUCK BALLS LA.
Sorry sorry baby. Come home I give you lots of sayangs to make up for it okay?
ARGHHH PLEASE COME HOME NOW. There a lizard crawling around on the floor and some FUCKING HUGE GREEN BEETLE BUZZING AROUND NOISILY banging the ceiling and diving to the couch in turns.
OMG SCARY LA.
Ok ok I digress. I shall not get dist...FUCK IT LANDED NEXT TO ME FUCK FUCK FUCK.
Okay it's gone. I can't stand it much longer akjhdkajhdajgad I'm terrified please please please please come back now so I can webbie you and make kissy faces and run off to bed before I get devoured by a badass bug and put on Santa's shit list.
Chipette.
Chipettes are the female version of the Chipmunks. As in Alvin and the Chipmunks. I only found out when jie told me and mom in the car and we both burst out laughing while my sis just looked bewildered.
What vulgarity to come out of her clean mouth.
CHIPETTE is the new CHEEPET.
Cheers. Tired of typing edi, I'm scared the clicking noise of my typing sounds like a beetle's mating call or something and the bugger (punny haha) will come down and hump my hand.
FAKKKK IT FELL ON THE XMAS TREE!
LEARN TO FLY LA PEPET KO! MAMA NEVER TEACH! DIUUUUU.
T___T Ok Merry Christmas and good night all.
I love you baby. If you see this and I'm offline already, I'll call you tomorrow. :)
Slurps.

No comments: