Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Politics

I hate politics!

Bah. Damn geli. Especially while playing games. Why is there a hierarchy? Are we not all equal?

Friends are friends. This is Counter-Strike, not the military. -_- While I understand that leadership is vital in a match, it should not really matter that much outside of it.

Again, I find the way people treat clans very distasteful. It's almost as if they created a clan just to feel some sort of 'power' where you can dictate what your clan members can and cannot do and have people groveling at your feet begging to have an exclusive taste of being a clan member.

I don't think clans are as prestigious as they are made out to be. To me, it's just a posh form of a clique. Bleargh.

Maybe it's just the way different people treat gaming.

For me, games are merely games - to pass time and have fun.
To others, it's a way to obtain honour, pride and rank.

Sigh.

I shouldn't care, but I do. I'll try not to, though. :)

Random strangers argue in the public channel whether I'm a guy or girl. I'm possibly a girl due to my very feminine username; I'm probably a guy because I tend to curse a lot when upset and can probably tapao them in a fair fight.

It's a sexist thing. But when I set the record straight, saying that I am, in fact, a female, they get all iffy and go GIRL NO NEED SO OBVIOUS COME AND TELL EVERYONE MAH!

D'oh. -__- If people were questioning your gender, your first instinct would be to correct them, no? That is, if you didn't intend to confuse people in the first place.

So yeah. I finally set things straight and I get called an attention-seeker. Fucking retarded laaaa aiyo.

Anyway, when I mentioned earlier that I could probably tapao them, it was directed to those who were gossiping la. Don't be offended if you're some pro fella who happened to read this alright?

:) I'm no pro, but I'm certainly an honest player who can whip some ass if I'm in the mood. ~_~

I know la, there are lots of pro players on Garena and I respect them. But for every clean and good player there are 1o3847198721 idiotic hackers/noobs who think they are the best at the game.

And those are the people I sincerely take pleasure in killing.

I also hate bullies. Or kiasu people who only stay in your server as long as they are on a killing streak, but leave the moment they get owned and keep coming back later to see if there are noobs to pawn.

Bah.

Geram.

Anyway tomorrow Henry is coming down from Ipoh with 2 liang moi to stay at my house. Hopefully the bf will be free to stay over too then we can really have fun and start the day together :)

Gonna bathe. Rant over. Baibai.

No comments: