Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Cuti-cuti Malayyyysiaaaa

If you didn't know, I have returned from Melb for a 3 month holiday :D

It seems like a long stretch of nothing-to-do-ness as I don't have anything like upcoming exams or holiday homework or a job. All I can foresee is days and days of butt-numbing gaming in front of the pc.

(YES I CALL MY MAC A PC, nehnehnibubu Apple freaks)

My laptop died the night I came home - it froze during startup, on both the Windows and Mac OS. This happened when I was trying to fix the network adapter and the pc hung and I gave it a hard reboot.

:/ So I took it to Epicenter in Pavilion and the guy said that my Bootcamp (Windows on my Mac) wasn't installed properly and he did it for me!

So now I have the Snow Leopard OS HOHOHO.

Not like I know what's the difference between Snow Leopard and just Leopard (the old one.)

But now my function keys no longer have errors and I can access my Mac hard disk from Windows! OMG so happy!

Therefore, I don't need to repartition my pc as I can access all files from both OS. Last time I could only pull files from Windows in Leopard and not the other way round.

*__*

3 days gaming and I've finally made it into the top 15 on Mun Yue's server. Haha! :D #14 now, with Sam at #15 HAHA.

But he hasn't been playing lately la, he's a a far better and more experienced player than me. I'm just the kind of see-people-then-shoot-lor kind of player.

3 different people called me hacker already YAY! You know you've made an impression on someone when they say you're cheating (but you're not.)

~_~

Poor Sammy got food poisoning. I was wondering why he never called this morning - he was supposed to come and hang out at my house.

Then at like 4 something he called my house phone (my sis was using my hp) and said that he got bad food poisoning and went to the hospital.

WTF. I feel like such a bad gf la. Never call and ask to see where he was =_= To be fair, my hp was my alarm and my sis took it so I woke up at 3.30 pm

Awww. Anyway he's been discharged and I'm going to wake up early tomorrow to go to his place and sayang him and feed him 100 plus and watch movies with him ^_^

My english teacher emailed me, saying that I scored 90% on my final paper, giving me a 90% average for the second semester.

HAHA I rock neneh. :P I finished the paper in 45 mins summore fuyoh...we had 2 hours to do it. ~_~ /lansi

Now I hope my other subjects scored as well la. I already know my Multimedia got about a 81~82% average.

I'm aiming for an 80% average overall but I don't think I can do it lor. Rasa macam gonna fall short a little (I got a 89.75% average on Sem 1 FAK)

I'll know in about a week or so and maybe I'll update la.

No mood to blog sial.

I just wanna go shopping and gaming and cuddle with bf and find my friends.

Feel like doing up my blog with flash as a holiday project but I don't know how to make it work properly on blogger.

But I will try la. :)

Whatever. I think I've become a very boring blogger.

So byebye la. Tomorrow have to wake up early and if I could cook I'd make chicken soup and suap my poor sick boy but I'd probably make him sicker if I do so I'm just gonna bring my laptop and lots of love :D

Good night.

No comments: