Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Ah bengs will never rule the world

I had a friendly 1v1 with Henry just now, before he went to bed. I was winning by a mere point ahead at first, but he gradually warmed up, I lost my nerves and I eventually lost 13-20.

But I'm proud to lose to him because I know he's a good, clean player with friendly disposition.

At one point he started pitying me and my 260 ping lag and started using a pistol.

Ah! No way. If I am going to lose I'd rather lose on an even playing field, rifle versus rifle. It lets me keep my sense of dignity although it isn't exactly a 100% even playing field with him being the lagless host and I the 7000km away player.

But you know, if you're gonna admit you lost, it feels slightly shameful to say your AK lost to a USP, even though Henry's pistols are imbaaa.

GodPistolHand ma. (I STILL haven't gotten the joke. Whaaaat? Someone better educated in chinese please explain it to me -_-)

He told me that earlier while I was watching Glee, some guy named chickenzaii accused him of wallhacking. -_- Now, I haven't actually seen Henry CS in person, but I fully believe that he is a 100% ethical player. I confess that doubt has crossed my mind once, but that was during a time where I was betrayed by someone that I thought was on my side.

So yea. I was a bit suspicious at the time (for like 20 minutes) but the time has passed and I believe I was being paranoid over nothing.

Sigh. Summore this chickenzaii was trying to suck up to me the previous night so he could join my clan. Which isn't even active anymore. I kind of joined at its peak, then suddenly everyone had a life and stopped playing.

Some found other games to play, some grew out of it, some moved away for studies, some had shitty internet lines, some had college, I ran off with one of its core members...(Ha.)

But sometimes I wish we were back in those days. Everyone trusted each other and you could see pure talent and skill.

Now, CS on Garena is reduced to mere hierarchy and petty arguments over who(se hack) is better.

Don't even get me started on those 'clan honour' bullshit. I mean, as I've said before, I believe that clans are just a bunch of friends who click, play and communicate well with each other.

Now there are rigorous processes of recruitment, tests, showdowns and fighting for rank. It has become so political I don't think they even understand what a game is supposed to be for anymore.

Fun!

Games are meant to be fun, to waste and while away your time, to interact and to play.

Not quarrel and diu each other sohai la, noob la, motherfucking bitch la.

If you're better than me, fine. You win. I'm fine with that because I understand that there's always someone better and/or more experienced than you.

If you're worse than me, that's also fine. Everyone starts somewhere and although we may feel you're annoying when we want to play a serious game, it's no big deal. There's no reason to mock and humiliate someone just because their hands aren't as good at swinging a mouse around aiming at pixels on a screen.

Where's the respect?

I myself just bore the full brunt of insults from some guys whose names I don't even know. Please la, what kind of guy gets off screaming an calling a girl a noob sohai bitch and taunting her just because I can't understand his retarded ah beng english?

Please. I have 4 times your ping and my score is better than yours. So I may be doing some stupid or careless things, but it's difficult to take a game seriously when you're not allowed to perform your best anyway.

And the cheek. He obviously knows who I am but he kept telling my team mates not to reveal his identity.

Well. Chicken shit much? If you want to confront someone behind a screen, at least tell me who you are. He's so afraid that one day when I hit Malaysian ground I'm gonna start pawning his uncivilised ass with my 0 ping.

ONLY when I was playing alone (which happens rarely, I'm almost always with a friend) AND lagging in Melbourne does he dare to insult me.

What has the world come to? Where do such shitty guys come from?

I'd lay down my mouse and say that if I ever met this person in real life, he'd be too afraid to say anything? Cause lord knows I'd give him a swift kick in the testicles like he deserves for being such a misogynistic trashtalker.

Let's not even mention the shameless hackers. Henry, bf and I just met one last night, and I don't even know how to deal with them anymore. It's so obvious that there aren't playing clean, yet they deny it and scream up a storm in the public channel.

Situation:

Henry hosting, me and my bf playing.
This guy on the opposite team was feeding, which was understandable - Henry and bf alone are a formidable team, and there's still me and my lagness to consider.

He left the game and rejoined shortly after, and EVERY SINGLE ONE OF HIS FREAKING BULLETS HIT US. From behind the wall. When he couldn't even be 100% sure I was there - I snuck up to that location and BOOM. 100 hp down to none in mere seconds.

Then he goes "wow, you're there huh."

-_- That was suspicious in itself, not to mention when he was spraying, NOT burst-firing, every bullet found its way onto our bodies (and head a good deal of the time.)

All 3 of us spectated and agreed that he was, indeed, using a recoil script. We didn't even bother checking wallhack because that's really hard to say, some people wallbang well so who knows?

He started to diu me when I called him a hacker. Said that I was accusing him to cover up my noobness. I was like 38-10 noob? Please have some facts to back up your accusations la.

Then he asked whether it was because he shot me through the wall. I said no, that anyone can wallbang. And didn't he feel henry's and my bullets through the box more than once?

And he asked me, WHAT IS A WALLBANG?

He doesn't even know what it is. -_- Anyway, recoil script. When your screen doesn't move when you're shooting it's pretty clear that your recoil is doing some funny shit.

Argh. That's just one of the retards out there. You can't join a single game without meeting one.

As for the rude people? They are so lansi online I bet they are wannabe gangsters in Form 3 who probably gets a kick out of cursing people (with their limited ahbeng vocabulary) online.

Oh well. Someday there people are gonna be buying my games and giving me their money that they demanded from their hapless parents who can't even teach their child how to show some respect to their peers.

I'd like to say that some day they'd be working for me, but that's cliched and ridiculous. I'M not gonna be running a trash collection company, that's for sure.

So flash around whatever CS credibility you have now (which is pathetically little), cause you'd be sucking it back up when I return to Malaysia in July and give your egos (and hopefully more) a sore beating.

No comments: