Monday, March 29, 2010

Nostalgia

HAHAHA. Read THIS.

LOL I guess nothing much has really changed. But babe don't get all excited about #29. You ain't getting any until I say so!

Wish I could blog like I did last time. All the youthful Idontgiveashit enthusiasm is GONE. I have nothing interesting to say! My life is bland like unseasoned steamed chicken! Even my similes are boring!

GAH.

Whatevarr. I read my old blog posts and was reminded that there was a guy who ran around like a chicken shooting AK bullets in the air when he saw me in CS.

Now ah. People sei dou won't let me go lor. Aim gao me, kill gao me, diu gao me summore.

I wish I were a noobie again. D: People would be much more forgiving and more fun to be with. Now I meet all kinds of competitive, egotistical assholes whose sole purpose in life is to kill you in CS and spraypaint your body.

GREAT.

I'm done ranting. Goodbai.

No comments: