Thursday, March 11, 2010

Of terrorists and blue hearts

I had a weird dream last night.

It involved Chinese air stewards/stewardesses, vents in airplane ceilings, laptops that ejected from slots on the sides of the fold out table, spies, swimming and lots of running.

@__@

Epic midair hostage situation!

My memory is a bit fuzzy - the way it gets when you let a dream rot in your head over a few hours.

I remember flying to god knows where with my mom and sis, and I remember running to sit alone near the front of the plane. Suddenly, the Chinese air stewardess (in cheongsam uniform and all) walks up the aisle to the front and said:

"I'm sorry to tell you what you all would dread to hear, but we are hijacking this plane. :)"

And I remember that they were all the stewards were armed and scary but really nice and polite at the same time. (Huh?)

Then they asked which of us could swim, and told the people who can't to follow them. They led them to some other destination which I don't know about. (Dreams don't always make sense and plot holes exist 99% of the time.)

They continued asking the passengers about things they could do and those who said no were led away again. Pretty soon, there weren't that many of us left and they told us that they were going to teach us something important.

I pressed the side of my fold-out table and a slim laptop slid out - much like ejecting a CD. I opened it and put it on my table.

Then we proceeded to have something like a programming class. (WTF) I remember the guy next to me feverishly trying to keep up with the hijackers instructions and all I did was open facebook to play. LOL.

I think my train of thought went something like. Fuck this shit we're all going to die and I'm never going to see my boyfriend again and how could I leave him without saying goodbye? I'ma go facebook thank you very much.

However, I still remember the feeling of being in fear for my life every moment. :( Like one of them was gonna put a shotgun to my chest and blow me into pieces. T__T

Later, I learned that all the people who were led away to another place were all executed. @__@

*cutscene*

Me and my family were home, safe on land. I don't know what happened in between, but I guess some country staged a heroic rescue scene and we all escaped.

Then I remember my mom being really determined to testify and give evidence about the terrorists on the plane and I was going OH HELL NO those Chinese are gonna hunt us down and kill us man! Let's just stay under witness protection alright?

Somehow the terrorist group learnt of our intention to testify in court and some people, supposedly from our government showed up and asked to see my mom. While they were having a meeting I was wandering around the house.

After a long time, it seemed everyone had disappeared. Then I overheard my mom say that they we would go quietly if they didn't hurt us and she would pretend to be showering while they came to get me.

And I RAN! CHAO AAA!

I always have a dream where I'm running from people/monsters/animals who are deadset on killing me, but never in my life had I had one with such a detailed (and semi-rational) plot line.

I don't know if you understood it though. HAHA. Maybe I'm a bad storyteller. Sorreee.

Anyway I met my 3 programmers today. One Korean, one Japanese and one Chinese.

I jested earlier that Manda can have the Korean and Viv called dibs on the Japanese. But upon review (after our first face-to-face meeting) I think Viv would like the Chinese and Manda would like the Japanese.

Kesian. Korean boy kena buang. SIGH.

But of course I'm kidding la. Sounds like I'm running some sort of uni matchmaking system sial.

HAHA.

Whatever, I don't really care about meeting guys to date liao. I have my monamon. *__*


HAHA yes yes I accept your memek inky blue heart. Wo ai ni :D

Gonna go do some reading for my next class d. Good night! :D

No comments: