Sunday, March 14, 2010

Hey Soul Sister!

I'm currently downloading songs and something happened just now that made me LOL.

I was previewing Train's "Hey Soul Sister" and when I heard the ukulele I started swaying from side the side with the beat of the song.

I opened my msn and saw Amanda - my webcam was on - mimicking my movements!

[stephanie] says:
*oi
*lol

manda . アメンダ says:
*HEHEHEEH

[stephanie] says:
*i listening
*hey soul sister!

manda . アメンダ says:
*OMG!!!
*ME TOO!!!!
*HAHAHAHAHA

[stephanie] says::
*HAHAHAH
*YEA!
*LOL

manda . アメンダ says:
*NO WONDER!!
*LOL

[stephanie] says:
*HAHA
*i thought you making fun of me
*LOL

manda . アメンダ says:
*NOOOOO
*i thougth YOU making fun of me
*HAHAHAHA

[stephanie] says:
*LOL

Wtf conincidence sial! D:


x = previous day

Day #x + 1:
HAHA YAY Manda and the bf said that this singlet made my boobs look bigger. HAHA. OKEY I NOW CAN HAZ SINGLETS. Screw bony shoulders la! Ppl busy looking at cleavage AHAHA.

I don't think wanting to be a MILF makes you slutty. MILF = mother I'd like to fuck = hot mama that's still sexy. That means that guys wanna fuck her, not that she wants to run around and screw young men. COUGAR!

So yea, the singlet says MILF = untrue since I'm no mama. Ahem. But whatever. I'm wearing it to sleeps anyway ~__~ 5 dollars but SO COMFY. LOVE LOVE.

No comments: