Saturday, March 13, 2010

Hungerry Jack's

Lazy to type long story edi so let me sum the past couple of days up in point form:


Today I waited for Amanda in Hungry Jack's because I don't wanna risk sitting under the clock in Melbourne Central and be 'politely encouraged' to join church by a random Chinese girl who asked me to take the train 45 mins down to Glen Waverly and have 'party and games' together.

She even promised not to call my phone 'too' often. I politely declined to give her my phone number and said I'll call her instead. And this is what you do when you meet a guy at a club that you want to avoid for the rest of your life.


So yeah. Hungry Jack's. The last time I sat there, a random chinese guy asked whether he could sit with me although 60% of the restaurant was empty.

I was too shocked so I replied with an automatic 'uh yea sure.'

Luckily he didn't do anything wei. He tried to catch my eye a few times but after failing miserably (I know he was trying because females have excellent peripheral vision) he opened a book and started reading.

Without finishing my fries, I got up to leave and I caught him staring at me all the way to the stairs.

What la wei, Melbourne has more and more creepy guys.

Tonight a couple of guys pointed and tried to talk to me through the window of their car when I passed them while crossing the road.

Manda was walking home at night that day and a guy blew kisses at her through his car window.

Ughhh.


So anyway, Hungry Jack's. Better to have a guy try to chat you up than a girl trying to solicit you into converting to Christianity.

But Hungry Jack's was the place where a group of guys tried to chat me and Manda up, and was later stopped and interrogated by the police under suspicion of terrorism and racism.

GREAT.

I found the guy explaining to the policemen about his Irish heritage and the IRA really entertaining since I was facing them. However, Amanda looked both perturbed yet intrigued.

I suggested we leave when I spotted the glossy wooden handle of a pistol hovering from the policeman's hip, a mere foot away from Amanda's face.

The guy's hollered apologies at us 'ladies' as we got up to leave.

! In spite of these events, I still feel safer in Melbourne than I do in KL. I mean at midnight here you still have groups of friends and couples and other people walking casually along the streets whereas in KL there would only be clubbers (close to weekends) or creepy oily-looking guys loitering around giving you weird stares.


So ANYWAY. Hungry Jack's.

I got a call from Manda and we hopped on a tram to docklands for a sh-sh-sh-sh-shopping spree!

(I bought a story book for 5 dollars before that.)

I bought 2 pairs of sneakers for 10 dollars each! WHAT A STEAL.

Summore that day I bought a pair of plain purple sneakers for 20 dollars -.- Now half-price lo, and got PATTERN one leh!

The first pair I saw was black with little white skulls on it, which was pretty primary school. But I thought what the hell 10 freaking dollars ok. RM 30 how to buy sneakers wei? Unless plain and ugly one la.

So I tried them on (and they had my size WOW size 41 fit me) and Manda said they made my feet look smaller!

O_O *immediately sold*

I think the shape of the shoe is an illusion haha.

So I thought about it and thought that I wore black sneakers for the whole year last year, so maybe I should try the white instead.

From far, I thought it was the inverse - white with black skulls but upon closer inspection I found that it was patterned with adorable OWLS!

AHHHH! SO CUTE!

Terus wanna buy d HAHA. And so I did :)

I also bought a 7 dollar ripped denim mini skirt. I tried many different styles of skirts today and concluded that I can only do the mini - I OWN the mini.

Flare skirt makes me look like an emaciated auntie. High waist ones require tight tops which make my chest look concave. Long skirts ah...try also I don't want wei. I can imagine the hideousness without even trying. Like an elongated broomstick nanti.

I also found a couple of nice clothes for Manda and I feel happy when I get to play the role of fashion consultant. ^_^ I am ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE at dressing myself, but when it comes to dressing others I rawkzors your candy-striped sawkzors.

Anyway that's enough about shopping. Male readers (if any) are snoring d.

I scored my first rampage in DotA today! HA HA HA.

Meepo is imba! I was floundering at first, nearly driving the boyfriend nuts by making him die repeatedly by blocking him with my army of purple digging midgets.

Summore I haven't played Meepo in MONTHS so I totally forgot how to do the e tab e tab e tab e tab f tab f tab f tab f 1 numpad 8 2 a left-click shit.

Yea try doing that with a 1 sec delay -.-'' It's hard enough to aim the net as it is :(

But I don't know somehow I got a double kill in a team battle and farmed like hell sampai I got like 7k. Terus buy heart cuirass and all that shit. (After I spent 7k then got another few k almost immediately! O_O)

Then double kill jadi triple kill jadi quad kill jadi RAMPAGE. I had to chiong into the fountain for that one. I died but it was worth it! Cause it's my FIRST rampage since they recorded the rampage soundclip :)


And not all the oppo noob tau (only 2 HAHA) the rest were bullying the other lanes like hell wei. D:

Okay no more DotA talk. The females are falling asleep now.

See I'm so nice I set up a nice slumber party for you all. :)

= sleep time good night I have to wake up in 6 hours to go to south bank to visit an exhibition as part of an assignment with Manda and Tristan (the fella from IPOH, comma, PERAK) and then shopping at DFO South Wharf with Manda.

SHOPPING *love*


Day #91749218741 (donno I stopped caring):

This picture also donno taken when geh. Webcam froze and I like to screenie weird expressions. Look at my imba hair!

And yes, Hungry Jack's Tendercrisp is awezummm!

And yeah, point form never works for me. Ask my english
teacher. I write the essay before I write the plan. : )

No comments: