Friday, September 26, 2008

Wedding plans (2)

Tagged by Linginging.
I've actually written a post on the same topic before, but oh well. A tag is a tag.
(Make Ling happy ma razz)

1. How old are you?
~ June 5th 1991 - you do the math.

2. Are you single?
~ Yes.

3. At what age do you think you’ll get married?
~ Around the 30 mark.

4. Do you think you’ll be marrying the person you are with now?
~ You think? Even if I was with someone, I'm 17. What's the likelihood of getting together with a childhood sweetheart? neutral

5. If not, who do you want to marry?
~ Some sexy rock god. Lol. An artist or something, maybe.

6. Do you want a garden/beach or a traditional wedding?
~ Undecided. Traditional always sounds cool. Maybe one of each, if my boy is rich.

7. Your ideal motive?
~ For money love. Of course. rolleyes

8. Where do you plan to go on a honeymoon?
~ Island. Beach, sun, cocktails, pecs. Yummm.

9. How many guests do you think you’ll invite?
~ Everyone I like. biggrin

10. Do you want an extravagant wedding or a simple wedding?
~ Somewhere in between. Above small-town scale but I don't need all the bells and whistles.

11. Do you want the traditional vows or something you’d make up on your own?
~ Make it up. surprised Hohoho.

12. How many layers of cake do you want?
~ LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS! Of every single darned flavour.

13. Do you prefer having your reception at a hotel or a simple place?
~ Hotel. Lalala.

14. When do you want to get married, morning or evening?
~ Whole day party-style wedding. mrgreen Music, entertainment, food. Booze only at night to prevent premature drunkenness.

15. You’d rather have your reception outdoors or indoors?
~ In Malaysian weather...indoors. If overseas, in nice weather then probably outdoors. But dinner always indoors.

16. Do you like a grand entrance for your groom?
~ Nuuu. It's my day! Bleargh. razz

...someone didn't like question 17...

18. Name the song/tune you’d like to play at your wedding.
~ Hanging By a Moment and all sorts of lovey-dovey tunes I'm a sucker for. (But can't think of any now...what does that tell you? o.O)

19. Are you a morning person or a night person?
~ Night. I was awake until 7am yesterday. question Er...does that make me a morning or night person?

20. Do you want a solemn ceremony or a light one?
~ Light.

21. What age do you want to get married?
~ 27 (3^3) LOL. Diu nerdiness. redface

22. Describe your ideal husband/wife.
~ Sexy biatch who loves loves loves me. But whatever, everyone knows I can be blind at times. Let's hope my wedding isn't one of those times. Oh the horror!

23. Do you prefer fine dining or just the normal spoon & fork/knife?
~ Fine dining. LOL. I wanna see everyone all dressed up and confused over cutlery. rolleyes

24. Champagne or red wine?
~ Bailey's! Ahaha. The whole works la. But then I'm scared the guests will get drunk and start karaokeing or some shit. OMG.

25. Honeymoon right after the wedding or days after the wedding?
~ Right after. Let's leave the cleaning up to someone else. rolleyes

26. Money or household items?
~ Money can buy household items. So whatcha think? D'oh! wink

27. Who will pay for the bills?
~ Wedding bill? Ang pows of course. Chinese tradition rocks. Household bills ah, I'm fine if it's split as long as we're both earning similar amounts.

28. Are you ready for married life?
~ No. Duh. 17, may I remind you~

29. Do you think you will still be a virgin until you get married?
~ Honestly, no. Judge me if you wish, but let's see how many of you can honestly tell me you were 'pure' up to your wedding night.

30. Will you always be true to your wife/husband?
~ I will treat him as he treats me.

31. How many kids would you like to have?
~ Oldest boy, boy-girl twins, youngest girl. Lol. Ambitious, seeing as I've only begun to tolerate kids. Used to find them infuriating. neutral

32. A new house for newlyweds or an old one?
~ A new one that we can decorate and make our own.

33. Will you celebrate silver wedding, gold wedding or diamond wedding?
~ Hopefully, it'll last long. But who really knows? (...cynical. Lol.)

Read this for nubs. cool *cough* Ling *cough*

34. What kind of cuisine would you like for your wedding?
~ Western food. Haha. But I'll need a really good chef to make sure every dish is well done. Maybe if I'm feeling kind, Chinese cuisine for the older generations. mrgreen

35. Will you record your honeymoon in a CD or DVD?
~ Yes. (And I don't think the point of the question is to weigh the advantages of DVDs over CDs, Sui. Lol.) But considering what newlyweds do on their honeymoon, all you're really asking about is a sex tape. eek

36. Whose wedding plans would you like to know next?
Denise. razz
And anyone else who has nothing better to do.

That's all.
Good night. ^_^

No comments: