Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Holiday!

For one day only. ):

I was planning to have Ling over so we could do our respective artwork, but I decided to stay in and study instead.

However, there's a 10:1 chance that I'll end up spending the whole day playing.
No?

Lol, I just had 2 inhouse DotA matches with Viv earlier.
Nick is STILL so terrified of her I don't know whether to laugh or get irritated at his constant:

"OMG Viv is fat. She's really fat."

He was mumbling about how he's letting her farm etcetc.

*clicks*

Urmmmm...4 Wraith Bands and he's acting like it's the end of the world already?
LOL.

"OMG GG LA SHE'S FAT! T__________T"

...If you look at it in another context...WAHAHA what an insult!
Come let's go to Penang together and whack him! :D

Anyway, I've finally figured out roughly where the ranked clan members stand in terms of skill/talent/common sense.

From most skilled to least:

1. Zerick (Capt.)
Will own if allowed to farm well; good farmer; aggressive most of the time.

1. Wen Jie (Org.)
Will own if not bullied/using new hero; well-rounded; calm; has more logic than most others *cough* refer below.

3. Nick (Lord)
Suddenly I have doubts. Lol. Plays better in a temper; can pick up basic skills of new heroes pretty fast and not feed (like me!)

4. KC (Org.)
Flaky player (like me!); can play well if he likes the hero/in a good mood; likes to experiment with unusual/downright odd items.

5. Jon (Ex.)
Plays better if people lansi him; not very versatile; especially likes agi heroes.

6. Ziyi (Ex.)
Reaction is a bit slow and can be blur at times, but can carry out instructions well; fair sense of timing.

6. Chia (Ex.)
Overall blurness. Lol. Very playful. -_-'' Mostly at the wrong times.

8. Josh (SL)
Room for improvement. He's been playing the same hero for over a month and he still can't use it properly. -_- Sigh.

I'm not really sure but I should be somewhere around KC's level.
After all, we used to be the best lane partners. ^^
Our skills matched up quite evenly so no one was yelling at the other for being too stupid. Aha.

For now I'm mostly stuck solo-ing or laning with Jon.
Jon's fun, but our coordination SUCKS.

Go go GO!
No no don't!
GO laa!
Duwan LAR!
CAN KILL LA!
WILL DIE LA!

*both dies*

...
...
Lol.
Lol. T_T

-_-

Wtf.
I like laning with Chia because I can time last hits better than him = more money for me!
I like laning with Zi Yi cause he sek me and let's me take all the kills. :D
I like laning with Wen Jie cause he won't let me die.

But most of all, I like laning with Jon because we always take complementary heroes with auras!
Lol. -_- I think there was a whole week where we did the Drow/Vengeful thing just cause our auras stack so nicely.

I dislike laning with Nick cause he tends to get in my way/accidentally (maybe, maybe not) last hit heroes.
I HATE laning with Zerick because it is IMPOSSIBLE to farm. #(*$^@&#^!

I used to get 0% of the creeps but at least now I'm getting better - I get about 1/4 of them.
Z. Also, he's a solo player and won't really feel bad about letting you die so he can sapu.

Grr. I used to hate that but I got used to it.
Small price to pay for being able to relax throughout most games.
And he's gotten better too - he still buys Dagon on weird heroes like Razor to test his KS-ing capabilities, but he's much more tolerable thatn last time d laaa.

Anyway, players ranked 1, 1, 3 and 8 went up against players ranked 6 and 6, me and Viv.
I think...it was doomed from the start. Haha.

And I fed!
WHEE! Wen Jie bullied me. ):
I was scolding him on Skype, beseeching him to give me a break and he laughed at me.
*sad*

Must be orders from Nick to show no mercy tonight. RAWRRR!

But anyway. Lazy to DotA already.
CASTLE FIGHT FTW!

Ahaha. At first I thought it was boring.
Either my team owned like crazy - round over in 5 minutes (wtf?) or we kena owned by pros.
But now we play 2v2 or 3v3 - no strangers, so most of the time we're pretty evenly matched.

:D

So it's more fun and balanced this way.

Today Doll, Jon and I went up against mini-game king Chia, Nick and an insane bot. (Wen Jie wanted to sleep.)

We set the mode to 3 wins for an overall victory, and we played right up to the 5th set.
My team was losing and suddenly Jon dc-ed.

NOOO JONNN howhowhowhow?
Nevermind, Zerick can use my builder what.

Then Zerick disconnected immediately after.

WTFWTF HOW CAN YOU LEAVE ME ALONE? ...where did you put your builder? Cannot find. -_-

Anyway I build the imba stasis totem or something like that. It stuns the entire map for 4.5 seconds every 45 seconds.

Then I built like 10 starfall towers and it was raining shiny stuff on the enemy! I was so gleeful. XD
After that I spammed Death Pits and Skull Piles - which meant that a random enemy dies every 12 seconds and a random ally will revive every few seconds.

LOL.

Then Zerick told me to take his builder and spam Pucks. @@
He had like 6 of them already and I built a few more. Summore he set the towers to spawn the Pucks at the exact same time so they could rush the enemy together. o_O

And goodness knows. A miracle happened and they were overwhelmed. O_O
What with their creeps freezing in intervals and being constantly rained on by stars and sudden deaths and reincarnating enemies...lol. Nick sounded a bit depressed that he lost. Ahaha.

On the other hand Jon and Doll sounded proud of me. LOL.
I have learned well. *nods*

But I'm still noob la.
I keep spamming towers that look pretty (which makes all of them roll their eyeballs or scold me. Ahaha.) I especially like the starfall tower and the obelisk of light.
Wa. Whenever I get elf and nightelf I'll SURELY spam those.

:P

Okay. Tired edi.
Gotta play work tomorrow.
Night!

No comments: