Saturday, September 13, 2008

Another 3 down, many more to go

Ling came over yesterday to help me with my folio.
We did one in the afternoon, and after that I went to CS/DotA for hours on end while she glued her eyes to my DSLite - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney! surprised

I don't think she put it down at all the moment she started. =_=
Well, anyway after that she was like: "Stephhhh we haven't done painting yetttttt."

It was roughly 2.30 am and you tell me whether I got mood to paint or not.
Lol. -_-

Especially since I have NO idea how to paint. Every time I tried - when I was in primary and secondary - the colours ran together and became a murky, shitty-looking blotch.

redface

Anyway, I sat down and doodled aimlessly while she read Twilight on the sofa (and subsequently dozed off.) I slept at 5 am.

Here are the pictures, sorry about the bad quality for one of them - I couldn't photoshop the contrast because it was done in pencil and is too light.

#1


I was just doodling eyes while watching MTV and the picture just appeared gradually.
Her expression is rather ambiguous. Ling says it's peaceful but it seems more worried/thoughtful/annoyed to me. (After staring at it for too long.)

Or maybe she's just about to sneeze. Who knows?

Let's just call this one little Aiushtha. rolleyes Okay. So I drew a little Drow Ranger and now I have a little Enchantress. next thing you know I'll be doing the full set of DotA babes - Lina, Rylai, Luna and all RMIT can tell from my portfolio is that I'm a hopeless DotA freak. eek

-_- Lol.

Anyway, I haven't a clue as to why I tend to exaggerate the size of the head, making them look childlike. It just happens. And I gave her talons because...I felt like giving her talons. Ha.

#2


This is The Maze of Truth.

LOL. It's referred to as such for lack of a better name. rolleyes
Enlarge to see it properly.

It's supposed to depict the sometimes complicated process of deciding whether to lie or to be honest.
And the consequences of lying. Heehee.

I thought of colouring it, but am still unsure of my own colouring skills - I tend to screw pictures up the moment I start filling in the colours.

Suggestions?

#3

.
.
.

.
.
.

LOL.
This. Is. Gay.

Ling told me about her assignment - she's in TOA - where she had to take two elements provided by the teacher and create a superhero of sorts with both the elements.

She got:
1. Apron
2. Ruler

LMAO!

Don't even ask me why - her friend got swimming pool and fishball.

HAHAHAHAAA! lol

I can imagine an obese American tourist with singlet tan lines and a pot belly drooping to his extremities wielding a spoon and a bucket of fishballs strolling along the hotel pool in a beach resort in Hawaii.

"FACE MY WRATH, EVIL ONES!"

FishballMan uses his imba spoon to catapult fishballs into the faces of 'evildoers' - presumably teenagers mucking around and making a scene in the hotel pool.

The innocent teenagers... *ahem* evildoers seem shocked but start laughing at the sight of the wobbly man in spandex tights throwing food at them.

evil"WHAT? YOU DARE LAUGH? TAKE THIS!" evil

FishballMan jumps into the swimming pool and the juvenile delinquents are sent flying into the air as his sheer bulk displaces all the water in the pool.

He cracks the bottom of the pool with hulking mass and the pool is rendered out of service - leaving the teenagers to mope in their hotel room, nursing myriad cuts and bruises for the rest of the holiday.

Justice is served!

...Okayokay.
I digress.

Anyway, this is MathMan!

To help him in the fight against crime, MathMan carries his trusty set square (which he claims to have a better projectile than a shuriken,) his ferocious measuring tape (taste my pain!) which doubles as a lasso and a whip, and his fearsome primary weapon - the dreaded meter rule.

...

He teaches Advanced Mathematics by day and fights crime at night. cool

All this and he doesn't even need to wear tight undies!
Well maybe he does, but we'll never know - Sui asked me to remove his pants but she's nuts.)


Enlarge the picture and if you can find all the elements of geekdom, I'll treat you to a slurpee.
XD

Coloured or B&W better? neutral
Coloured looks a bit more yeng, but his apron looks dirty and some details are not clear.

(The quality of this picture is much better than the Aiushtha one because I did in marker and photoshop fixed the lighting.)

Roffle.
Give me your feedback and I'll take them into consideration. mrgreen

Next up:

Recreation of The World as Stephanie Sees It


rolleyes It's gonna be fun.
(Screw trials!)

No comments: