Sunday, September 28, 2008

Trust basis

I'm no longer talking to walls.
Finally got pictures of almost all of my DotA friends.

Jon is such a liar. mad

I want your picture.
I don't take pictures.
Ya right. Fine, webcam me.
Don't have webcam...
-__-

Today it just occurred to me that most people are looking for equal exchange.
I webbied him and he immediately sent his pic over.

Ahaha. Clever or not?
X)

And yes, all my DotA kakis look like little nerds/perverts. LOL.
I think only KC and Doll don't fall into the nerd category in terms of looks.
eek
Oh well.

And I persuaded Jie and ZiYi to get me a picture of shy shy Chia. rolleyes
They took a camera to school, hid it and took the picture.

I think it's partly because Jie is tired of me singing the C-O-C-O-N-U-T song everyday, thanks to his cute coconut-like hair in the picture he sent me. He said it was cause he didn't do his hair that day and the angle of the camera or something like that.

So anyway, I think he agreed to sneak the photograph so that he could divert my teasing away to someone less fortunate.

AHAHA.
At first they didn't trust me with their pictures.
But over time, you gain their trust. They start to believe that you would still treat them well and appreciate them for who they are, despite how funny they may look in pictures.

I've repaid their faith in me by LOLing at them.

razz

Well, I never said that they aren't allowed to laugh back at how I look.
;p

Especially when I webcam with Nick and his line sucks so the frame ALWAYS tends to freeze when I'm pulling a particularly horrible face. *gasp*

It'll be like: LOOK LOOK NICK I can make THIS face!

BLLUUUEEEARRGHHHH!

*the screen stays that way for 10 seconds*

Nick collapses in laughter.
I crawl away and emo in one corner.
T_T

KC
Nick
Josh
Zerick
Jie
Chia
Zi Yi
Sherman
Jon
PJ
Sean Ming
Arief
Yun
Clark
Zeo
Terence
Jern
Max

Many many down, 2 to go. :D
I have serious doubts about getting Max's pic - super elusive one, that is.
But I'll get Jern's sooner or later, you'll see.

He has some image issues but I don't give a damn.
Curiousity pwns all! He has no idea what I look like either, so equal exchange, no?
rolleyes

Following the trend, he's going to turn out either:

1. Short (Nick, ZiYi, Arief)
2. Nerdy (Nick, Chia, PJ)
3. Childlike (Josh, Zerick, Sean Ming)

But according to Nick - his senior, he's tall (taller than me o.O,) dark (permatan like Viv,) skinny (surprise? no,) not very cute-looking (what's new?) little bit of pimples (yea he was telling me about it) and looks very matured (ahaha, yay.)

Ahaha. Anyway PJon also has a case of mushroom hair.
X) He looks a little like a mouse and kinda cheena for his voice, which surprised me.

Anyway it's good that these people are no longer faceless mrgreen
I used to imagine Chia as a plump schoolboy with a cabbage for a head. *shrug*
But he turned out to be small and skinny with a startled looking face and glasses. And yes, his head is big in proportion to his body indeed.

But ok, I don't wanna poke fun at my kawans anymore. rolleyes
Especially since I don't look so good myself, with a slight sprinkling of red that marks a stress-induced breakout and a weeks worth of baggage beneath my eyes.

Trials are finally over! mrgreen

Sounds like it went on forever, but there was only 5 subjects within 3 days. Heh.
In that time, I barely slept and the only subjects I didn't study for were English and IT.
Which is already almost half the subjects if you think about it. =/

I hibernated on Friday and most of today...and mom says I look so much better now! ^_^
I was a complete wreck the past week. I refused to webbie Doll because I looked and felt like one of the living dead.

D:

I slept so soundly that even multiple messages on my phone failed to wake me.

Okay. I go nap for one hour, ttyl.
K, I go sleep also. (:

*4 hours later*

Surely ur not still sleeping...Din u sleep this morning?

LOL. I just KO-ed straight.

I crawled into bed at 2 pm, set my alarm to wake me at 3.
I finally rolled out of bed at 6.30. eek Refreshed!

I love sleeping! ^_^v

OH! I received the ugliest bunnie I've ever seen today.


LOL. Does it look like a bunnie to you?
I don't think it does, but since Jern took the trouble to actually type one out for me...I'm so touched. cool

(To be fair, text animals usually turn out ugly and I think he kinda got the face right anyway.)

o_o

Anyway, here are some bunnies Zerick sent me:


(Ying contributed this one! biggrin)





@&*#^*&@%&^!

So cute right? mrgreen
...I never even really liked bunnies.

I thought they were cold, emotionless, smelly creatures.
Then why 'snowbunnie?' you ask me.

Lol. That was derived from the clan guest icon:


Of course, many people tell me it's a cat - but I won't believe you.
*frowns* It's definitely a bunny!

As for the 'bunnie' spelling...
o.O Snowbunny singular, snowbunnies plural.
But names ending in -ie always look nicer than when they end in -y.

Stephanie/Stephany?
Snarkie/Snarky?
Carrie/Carry?
Annie/Anny?

You get my point.
wink

Now I DO find bunnies cute.
._. I still wouldn't want to keep one as a pet, but they just look so so so cuddly!

Hug?
biggrin

Oh yea, this month's phone bill is screwed. -_-
I think I've racked up an easy 2 bucks in half a week already, which is more than a whole month's bill, normally.

And that is pretty fucking amazing, especially since a Digi to Digi text is only 5 sen each.
You do the math.

AND that is not including the texts I sent to OTHER people and the phone calls I'VE made and the phone calls I've let MY FRIENDS make. (They no credit/battery la jie, no need to lecture me on how to be thrifty neutral)

&*@%#*^ Cannot let people simply use my phone to make calls already! Must save every penny I can. I MUST BE MISERLY!

Everytime I think I've spent the most I can texting a single person in a month, I beat my record with someone new. *collapses*

Nick has been defeated!
By more than double the amount!
*throws black confetti* cry

I dread to receive this month's phone bill.
o___________________o

*hides under blanket sniffing*

At this rate, mom's gonna make me start paying my own bills soon. sad

I hear some of you saying:

WHAT YOU DON'T PAY YOUR OWN PHONE BILLS? WTF?

Wellllll......
No I don't!

HAHA.lol
Sucks to be you.

Good night!
razz

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I SO like the last bunny~

Too cute!