Tuesday, September 02, 2008

A little dose of lameness goes a long way...

...sometimes.

Walao, Nick you asked me to DotA with you and I said ok and then you vanish for half an hour to do goodness knows what without saying anything and I've been waiting.
I did...?
Yes, there are...2, 3, 4 witnesses here (on skype) who...aiya nvm la I bo mood to play edi. It's ok.
Come come let's play lah then.
No no no...*burst of randomness* BOTAK NICK!
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?! evil If I weren't so far away, I'd... *mumbles*
What did you say?
Forget it. It's nothing.
No it's not. What did you say? I want to know.
I didn't say anything! No...
exclaim You DID! Tell meeeeeeeee!
Ok ok, I said if 'I weren't so far away I'd hit you for that.'
No, you said something else.

KC starts laughing and told me.

WHAAAT? I hate you! Don't wanna talk to you edi.
No!

*silence*

[23:37:46] -Tw3- Kirin: stephy i'm sorry
[23:38:11] snowbunnie: die
[23:38:41] -Tw3- Kirin: noooo!!!!
[23:38:47] snowbunnie: =.=
[23:38:49] snowbunnie: yes,
[23:38:56] -Tw3- Kirin: stephy i'm sosorry T.T
[23:39:12] snowbunnie: =.=''
[23:39:52] -Tw3- Kirin: lozl
[23:40:00] -Tw3- Kirin: wat do i gotta do to wein ur heart back?
[23:40:06] snowbunnie: you never will
[23:40:19] -Tw3- Kirin: T.T
[23:40:29] snowbunnie: never had it (:
[23:40:48] -Tw3- Kirin: LOL
[23:40:49] -Tw3- Kirin: hahaha

Sooooo Nick, what did you do this time to piss Steph off?
I don't know! I just...

*KC, Nick and Arief all start talking at once*

Guys, guys, guys. Let me handle this one.
Okay...
Steph?

*silence*

Steph. Steph. Steph.
Hrnggghh. *acknowledges*
You know the roses I gave you yesterday right?
Hmm.
You liked them?
Mmhmm.
You loved them?
Yea.
Can you smell them?
No.
Okay okay, here's what you do. You open the picture right?
Mmhmm?
Ok, first you open the picture. Then you want to smell it right? Now here's what you do. You listen to me; you put your head closer...closer...closer to the monitor...
....and smell the monitor? -_-''
*ignores me*...Closer, closer then you can smell the monitor, eh! No, wait, I meant flowers! Not monitor! Flowers...flowers!
WTF! That's...so...lame. Omg. HAHAHAHA!
Aha. See? I made Steph laugh! THAT'S how you do it laa.
Yea man! Totally! HAHAHA!
*chokes* You're...so...freaking...lame...
But it worked! Ahaa... mrgreen

Rowzes!


Some things are so lame it's not funny.
Some things are so lame it IS funny.

There's a thin line between the two. Remember to stay on the good side!

And please note:
No, no, noooo. He's not my boyfriend.

Wei Lim thinks Arief is my boyfriend.
Wen Jie thinks Wei Lim is my boyfriend.
Max thinks Sherman is my boyfriend.

Arief insists that I'm married to him like he is to Nick and Zerick.
But he claims he loves me the most ._. Whee.
Oh, and our wedding rings are made of roti canai. We get to eat it should we ever divorce and our kid will be named David bin Arief. WHY DAVID?
Mention 'David' to KC and he'll do that hilarious giggle of his and with luck, you'll get the short, unfortunate story out of him. 'Remember to soak your nails in lemon to keep them healthy.' And I think pink would look better on you; red is too harsh a colour.' (Ugh. Shudder.)

Viv thought Nick was in love with me. (Which apparently, was true for a short period of time. Oh, the horror! Thank God I've talked him back into his sweet little girl now. )
Nick and KC each think the other has a thing for me.

-_-? I actually treat everyone pretty similarly, so I don't understand their (rather ridiculous o.O) misconceptions.

Most of my friends already know my policy: No boyfriends until uni (or even after)!
So you should too. (:

Arief is my darling.
KC is 'my KC.'
Nick is just 'Nicky.'
Josh is miiiiine!
Zerick is 'doll' (And I'm 'bun' - GG nicknames)
I have a soft spot for both Wen Jie - his demeanour is endearing to me (though it irritates the hell out of KC) and Jon - he's just a very likeable person.

I gotta go watch TV!
So which show is it this time? Mythbusters?
No, it's [insert name of show that I forgot here]
So you like National Geographic. Eh, I mean...
No, I like the Discovery Channel!
Sorry, was just going to correct myself, haha.

*short pause*

They're not geeky!
I never said they were! HA, you're so defensive. Hahaha!
No seriously...they're not geeky. They're INTERESTING!
I knowwwww laaa!
Ok good. Hehe. ^^

Oh yeah, if you've been wondering how they actually look like, allow me to present you with:
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
*jengjengjeng*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Nick the Heng Ee Botak...

...and KC the babyface!

Hee. I've seen them a long time ago, but only now have I obtained their permission to screenshot them.
...Though not specifically to post it up here, but I'm sure they won't really mind. rolleyes Seeing as no mutual friends read this blog way. Muahaha.

KC's even cuter than I remembered. Ahaha. Last time I met him in Midvalley he looked like he just woke up (actually that's true, he said) and was wearing pajama pants. LOL.

They're both 16 by the way. I seem to know a lot of 16-year-olds.
=_=

Arief, Wen Jie, Chia, Zerick, Aldrin, brYan...I'm sure there are more of them but I can't think of their names right now.

Tomorrow, I'm going to try and get Joshie to let me take his picture.
biggrin You're gonna love him, he's so cute!
He's quite shy and insists that he is ugly, but he's really not! He has semi-scruffy short hair and glasses. As cute as a 10-year-old should be. (:

Nick says he'll try and send me Jie's picture - it's on his friend's handphone.
Chia and Jon I'll try...but I think they're also quite shy. Especially Chia. =_= And I don't know him that well either, so yeaaa.
Never hurts to try anyway!
wink

***

Anyway, I've decided to stop fretting so much over my portfolio and stop being so harsh on myself.

Mom says my drawing is really really really awesome (you know, in the way that parents do) and Sui says it's cute. (Although she agrees that the arm is slightly retarded.)

Den says my piece about Erica is nice although I just feel ok about it.

Viv says I can certainly write well, but agrees with me on the lack of emotion part. (She enthusiastically volunteered to help me on that, saying that she's a drama queen - which is quite true.)

KC asked me: Did you draw that?
(Although in a good way or bad, I don't know. I didn't press him cause I didn't reaaaallly want to know then, but it sounded good.)

Jon says it's cute, but he has a more awesome pic. (He sent it to me immediately. I've seen it before and I like it, though I don't have such a dramatic drawing style T_T)

Hey, it IS rather cool though it's obviously catering to the DotA fan boys (oh wow, muscular boobs!) Don't really like the colouring style but I love the pose. Fierce!

(I love Traxex. She's so awesome. XDD)


Eee. I hope I can draw like that one day. But for now...

...hee! I shouldn't post them one after another. Mine looks like a kid's drawing.
Well, maybe I can still be called a kid but you get my point.

From now, I will still be critical of my own stuff but not bash myself up over it anymore.
University is there to help me fix all my shortcomings - I can't enter RMIT drawing like a pro already now, can I?

(Well, actually I can. But what's the point of going to Uni then? -_-")

It's 3 am! College tomorrow!
ARGHH!

No comments: