Thursday, September 04, 2008

NYARGHH

Arief and Nicky are fighting over their clan issues again.
I want to say I give up on them, but I don't have the heart.

=_=''

I still don't understand why they can fight over us members - humans with our own free will.
How can you question our decision to join another clan?
And what does it mean to you anyway? If I join another clan means cannot friend you la. Like that la. Duwan fren u! Traiiitoorrrr!

Good lord. I can go where I wish, who are you to say I've been 'stolen' by someone else?
Fucking ridiculous.

I understand how it must seem - mutiny.
Turn your back for a second and suddenly all your anak buah have changed allegiances.
Extremely wtf, right?

Nick is somewhat at fault.
Even though he didn't specifically invite anyone from Arief's clan over, he undeniably hinted that he could use some trustworthy members.
And when the people you're hinting to are your friends, it's a little hard for them to refuse - especially in Arief's absence while he's busy studying for SPM.

However, to blame Nick completely for what happened is also unreasonable.
He is not the sole decider of who goes into which clan - when he hints for someone to come, the other person makes a conscious decision and accepts, no?

Sigh.

Full of shit la.
I think Sher's right. They take this virtual stuff way too seriously.
Being a clan lord or captain online won't get you anywhere in real life.

I can imagine an outsider watching all this drama and laughing his/her ass off.

I mean, I'm somewhat involved and I already find the whole thing silly.

-_-

Yeesh.

And it's worse knowing that Rief is already stressed for his SPM and Nick's having self-esteem issues thanks to some power issues and his imba gf-stealing adorable little brother. (LOL)

Still, here I am watching themselves destroy each other over completely trivial nonsense and I can't really do anything but tell them to cut it out.

And even so, it's up to them to listen or not.

Seeeee.
Power destroys people!
T_T It's happening again!

Never ever ever. I wouldn't want to wield such 'power.'
Ugh. Repulsive.

No comments: