Monday, September 08, 2008

Guilty

Okay, I feel a bit bad for the whole Chia incident.
I mean, yea I was super duper extremely irritated by his inappropriate timing of his childish behaviour.

Nickkk I don't care! KICK CHIA OUT OF THE CLANNNN! I CANNOT TAHAN HIM ALREADY LARR.
Seriously?
No la, play with him only la, lol. =X
Haha, okay, okay sure!

Waaa, who knew Chia was so hurt he declined to come back to the clan, saying that it was better that he stayed away.

Okay, I understand. We always make fun of him - Zerick, Jie and I - but who knew he actually took it to heart? I've had my hand in teasing by calling him silly/smelly/stoopid CHIAAAAHAAHAAAAA! T_T

And Jie and Rick have some 'dua tao' (big head) thing going on with him.
They've seen him in person and apparently he's short and cute with a big head wtf I know, but I don't know about that la.

@@

Then today Nick snapped at me, saying that Chia didn't want to come back and that it was my fault and to stop playing games for goodness sakes.

What games? -_-
The 'I kick you from clan' game la.
Then don't kick him lo.
I wonder, WHO asked me to kick him?
Nick, you didn't have to agree. -_-
Fine! It's my fault then.

And he said it in that 'fine, blame me if it makes you happy' tone.
GAHH! Yes la, I wanted to go find Chia and tell him that yes, he was certainly pissing the hell out of me but I did go a bit far with the 'kick and invite' back game.

But NOOO, Nick and co. had to go handle it themselves and goodness knows how they blew it up into some big issue with my behaviour at the core.

Boo. Fine, I admit. I've been seriously short-tempered lately and getting irritated constantly.

Can we have an anti-Chia day tomorrow please please?
Hahaha, like a national holiday?
Yeah!
You mean, we're going to ignore him for a whole day?
No la, I just don't wanna skype him. Dulan him. So childish. Hmph. (LOL actually I wonder whether I'm more childish.)
Lol, okay okay sure.

Like so layan right the tone?
Haha okay let's have fun and kacao him together!

But NOOOO when something goes wrong, he makes it seem like I FORCED him to do it and he didn't condone my behaviour from the start.
Oh good lord. -_-

Ok. Fine. You can blame me every time.
*mimics his tone*

-______-''

Fine.
I shall not tease anyone anymore.
I shall laugh when anyone does anything stupid.
I shall 100% serious and take full offense whenever anyone calls me the elephant queen.

LOL elephant queen. Jon likes to call me that due to my super loud and clumsy entrance whenever I come back from somewhere.

The chair screeches, the door creaks and slams, the headset drops to the floor, the cup bangs on the table, I knock something over....then 'Hi! I'm ba-ack!'

"Yes we know, Steph's grand entrance. I wonder if she's going to injure herself today."

*half an hour later*

#($&^&@%!! My knee is bleeding again!
Hahahaaaaa again?
Yala.
You're so clumsy, sure bang yourself again later.

(I have a total 7 seperate injuries on my right leg collected over a period of 2 weeks - I have NO idea where each one came from. They range from superficial scrapes to bruises to a chunk of gouged out flesh.)

Today I already bruised my shin by walking into the chair and squished my toe with the chair while dragging it forward. ):

Accident-prone, I am.
So yeah, you can sort of see where 'elephant queen' came from.
=X

So anyway, tomorrow I'm going to talk to Chia and see how he really feels.
Yes, I kicked up a huge fuss this morning after Wen Jie was pestering me about him right after I woke up - and obviously, I'm really cranky when I'm sleepy.

Chia was back in the clan and I was too lazy to ask anyone about what happened to the 'KICK CHIA' thing. I'd already got over last night's incident (where he made me die out of playfulness - and I was already having a super hard game) and didn't really give a damn whether he was reinstated to his position already or not.

However, I did choose to ignore him instead of shout at him and suddenly, roughly 3 hours later he just left the clan - 'It's better that I don't join your clan ah.'

Oh come onnn I was just playing! -_-
I can not talk to people for days on end if I'm not in a particularly agreeable mood.
It's better than actually layaning you then end up screaming profanities at you, no?

Sigh.

On a different note, Zerick has finally succumbed to the pressure and has started Skyping with us.

LOL his voice is so...unexpected.

It's a little bit like Wen Jie's and a bit like KC's - a bit whiny and has a slang.

I was playing CS halfway...

"杨善文~"
"黄汶杰~”
"What? HAHAHA Wen Jie didn't say that! It's Rick."
"Eh. Heh. Heh."
"Huh? Oh my mistake. Can't tell you two apart yet. -_-"

Good lord -_-
They both say my Chinese name in the exact same way.
Like they want something from me. *shudder*

Sometimes his voice is cute like Wen Jie's and sometimes it annoys me.
But good. Now we have a full team of Skypers - we no longer need to type to communicate in game. (:

Well, except Aldrin - and we don't really play with him that often anyway.
He's like Chia, super scapegoat material.

Anything wrong?
Blame Aldrin.

Unreported heroes?
Aldrin's fault.

Got killed?
Aldrin's fault.

Opponents killed a tower?
Aldrin's fault.

Got KS-ed?
Aldrin's fault.

Enemy escaped?
Aldrin's fault!

Lol.

So now we have:

-KC
-Nick/Josh (depends who got the comp with the headset)
-Jon
-Jie
-Chia
-Doll
-Sherman
-Arief
-Zi Yi (Jie's and Chia's classmate. He's kinda friendly but can only speak Hokkien fluently so we struggle to get along. Lol.)
-And me!

If you didn't bother to count, that's actually a full game of 10 we have there.

Maybe one day we could all play together! XD Imagine the chaos on skype! Wheee!
We already drown out ZiYi and Chia when there are more than 5 people on at them same time.

Also, it seems that I'm the only one so far who can tell everyone apart 90% of the time.
Everyone says that KC sounds like everyone else. Wtf?

How can one guy sound like so many others while THEY don't sound alike?
Explain please!

I can even tell KC and Arief apart now. *beams*
They have the same mannerisms.
But all you have to do is say something funny and when you hear a chuckle it's Arief.
When it's a high-pitched semi-stifled giggle it's DEFINITELY KC.

ZI YI THOUGHT I WAS A BOY ON SKYPE!
W(&*#^@*&^$*&@ARGH!

So now even my VOICE gets mistaken for a guys?
*sobs*

Sniff. Well, he said that he thought Josh was a girl and when they told him he was actually a 10-year-old boy (voice hasn't broken yet ma...) he felt so cheated.

So I guess in light of that, I feel a bit better...I don't sound like a boy, Josh just sounded like a girl.
Hmph!

And it's drives me NUTS NUTS NUTS when the Penang gang all start speaking Hokkien and I'm sitting there making sad noises with Jon. T_T

Even worse, I can't understand Zerick's cantonese.
-______- Yes, I found a Penangite who speaks the KL dialect instead of Hokkien and I STILL can't understand? WTF! Bananaaaa T_T

But Jon can't even speak Chinese.
HA! I win. =X

But ANYWAY.
I have decided that I'm going to be super well-behaved from today onwards even though I'm feeling super stressed about my assignments and portfolio and trials.
I will NOT take out my exasperation on my friends.
I will instead channel my stressed feelings into playing exceptionally aggressively in DotA and CS.

*nods firmly*

I'm so scared about what's going to happen next.
Am I really going to Australia and leaving everyone behind?
Am I going to finish my portfolio and are the RMIT people going to be impressed?
Where am I going?
What am I going to do?

I keep thinking about it, yet I can't bring myself to do anything about it.

I'm having nightmares on a constant basis too.
I toss and turn half the night because I'm to scared to go back to sleep.
I wake up choking for air and dragging my blankie over myself protectively.

The feeling of drowning is never fun.

Yet, inspite of all this, I'm still worried about that Arief.
-_- Is he going to be alright with the so-called mutiny and sit for his SPM trials properly?

He's keeps telling me how surprised he is that I have yet to abandon him for Nick and asking me what's going on between me and Sherman. -___________________-?
Wtfness.

And he actually used this term: Friendshipness

I restrained from laughing at him cause I knew he was being quite serious.
But please! Friendshipness! AHAHA!

But I can't stand seeing him stressed out during an exam he cares so much about.
I hope JL is doing fine too. But I'm don't want to go talk to her now in case I stir even more feelings of resentment in this time of stressssssss and hard work. (Yuck!)

But I wish them nothing but the best. (:

And Jun Yan and anyone else sitting for SPM too.

This weekend, I hopped up to him and asked my friends the usual question:

"Is Jun Yan taller than me yet?"
"Yeah."

OMG! I have been waiting for this day for YEARS!
JY IS FINALLY TALLER THAN ME.

At 17, he has finally hit his growth spurt and now I'm the SHORTEST amongst our gang.
WHEEHEEHEEEEEEEE!

I'm so happy! You've finally outgrown me! FINALLY I'm the shortest here!
Why do you want to be the shortest anyway?
What? Do YOU wanna be the shortest?
Oh, no no no.
There you go.

Anyway, I'm crapping again and I STILL feel stressed.
Normally when I start talking shit that hardly anyone else understands I start feeling better, but no.
No!
T____T

Must find a way to destress and not merely distract.
Sigh.

Oh yea, Sher, since you lost your phone did you get a new number yet?
-________- Gimme please! Thank you. :D

Also, happy belated birthday to BB!
6th of September - I actually remembered!
Muahahah!

I remember because we used to puzzle over it together - she ALWAYS got confused over the date. 6th or 9th? Hmm.

Then she'll remember that it's in September - the 9th month - so that the date must be 6th.
Good job! XD


Lol, she was eating. =X
I have better pictures but they're not currently on my computer.
Heh, can't wait for us to ALL (meaning B, Sui, Ling, Siew and JL) meet up again.
No absent members, please!

I keep going out with them one at a time and I want us all to meet up again!
(: After exams ba.

If I seem unreasonable these few weeks I humbly beg your pardon.
I'm not really myself these days.

Now, good night before my delirium gets even worse.

No comments: