Tuesday, September 23, 2008

2 down 3 to go!

What a predictable title.
Aha. I'm sitting in my college library dressed in my most miao outfit.
Uncombed hair, glasses, loose jeans, sweater - the whole works.
:D Left the exam hall 40 minutes early - I think you can't get out 30 minutes before the end of the paper so I grabbed my stuff and ran. ;p
Can't wait to go home and sleep.
Not that I can, seeing how I haven't even touched Accounts and Maths and IT yet.
I slept at 2 something after Jern chased me to bed, saying that I had to sleep or I'd die during the paper today or something like that. I woke up at 5 am.
-_-
Had a coffee and stoned during Econs.
Now only the effect kicked in - after both papers wtf and now I'm hyper.
-______________________-
Okay, lazy to type edi.
Ling keeps messaging and the word 'stoned' went into the bloody ebuddy chat window FOUR TIMES.
Sien.
Bye.

No comments: