Monday, September 29, 2008

It's one of those days...

Intuitive DotA days. Don't have them often, so I'll appreciate them as I come along.
How often can your Mirana's arrow stun the same invisible hero just by following your gut feeling?
3 times in a row.
And he died all 3 times.

It's a good arrow day, so I'm happy.
Even the blind/estimation arrows hit nearly every time.
Other days I can miss non-moving targets. LOL.

One ginormous Atropos was standing there not moving - free food, but my hand automatically aimed towards the direction where I thought the dying Rikimaru would be running.

M-M-M-M-M-MONSTER KILL!
HEADSHOT!

Okayokay, that was lame. It was Jon's fault for saying 'wa Steph got scope ah?' first.
Gosh, we're such a bunch of lameass nerds. *shakes head*

The next game, one of my opponents from the previous game beh song my tiger and picked my Mirana.

Hoping my luck in aiming would prevail, I picked Lina.
My Lina also was okay today. It's notoriously known for doing stupid things on regular days though. (But today I'm INVINCIBLE! WHEEEE!)

Today I think I only missed my stun once in the whole game. Miraculous. =_=

Once, I got stunned by Mirana and was subsequently hooked by Pudge into their tower.
Death sentence?
...
I killed Pudge and escaped with 50+ freaking hp.

eek
*bows down to the power of the bottle and great teamwork from my friends*

Poor Pudge damn zhar dou.
He hooked me so many freaking times (shit, maybe I'm not that lucky after all D:) and every single time I stunned him before he managed to chomp me. LOL. Slow reaction wahahaha!

Halfway through the game I started stoning. *blank face*
Then suddenly the idiot from the previous game who stole my Mirana this time triple killed and ended my streak.
WTF?

ccb he noob one. later we eat him!

Waa. Luckily the opponents had no teamwork at all, if not we would have had absolutely 0 chance of winning.

Their

Razor, Mirana, Pudge, Axe, Luna (Noob. Dagger then helm...? Ulti also never killed anyone.)

versus our

Lina, Vengeful, Crystal Maiden, NA, Meepo (First time using; micro as bad as mine LOL)
...no tankers.

The funny thing was, initially Axe chionged in every single engagement and made quick work of us. Helix sliced us to ribbons, no sweat.

There was once:
NA, Meepo versus Razor, Axe

Despite my screaming, they went for Axe. Wtf. -_-
JUST because Axe was the one the poor Meepok managed to net (for once in his miserable life. He can miss static targets. Like me!) I mean, after his Call finished you can still change the target what.

They signed their own death certificate.

Helix x 5 = double kill!

Axe and Razor both escaped with more than 2/3 hp left. mad

After that whatever shit happened also I aimed Axe. He pissed me off.
Hex ftw la. mrgreen

Once Axe died...EVERYONE RAN FOR COVER.

HAHAHA! Super funny la.
A bunch of kamikaze spammers with nothing but a pair of Lothars (CM and VS) and one Guinsoo...chasing down full-lifed late game heroes packing a shitload of damage. Summore the spammers already finished spamming everything on Axe. o.O

Damn cute wei.
And Luna was damn awesome. She blinked in ulti whack whack whack...and no one bothered to acknowledge her at all.
.______.'' So pathetic.

What a blow to her self-esteem, man.

What happened to the imba Lunas I used to see?
=_=

That day my idiot Pugna with only one Sceptre also took down a full-lifed, higher-leveled Luna with Butterfly, lifesteal and Lothar.

???

Bu ming bai.

I'm still quite noob, so this can only mean...people are getting noober.
-_____-?

Yay. I can pawn noobs now, time to celebrate.
Lalala.

That was sarcasm if you didn't get it. God bless you.

Damn fun lor, noobs versus noobs.
._. However, that means I'm never going to improve.

And now you know why I still suck after years of playing.
Ahaha. rolleyes

Anyway, it's been a long time since I dedicated a whole freaking post to my DotA activities and I wanted to see if Ling actually bothered to read up to this point or not. LOL.

Hi Ling.
biggrin

No comments: