Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Ftz-itis

Today was silly.
Ying asked me if I could please go back at 3pm instead of 2 because she felt like takei-ing at Ftz.
If you had asked me any other day prior to today...I'd probably say OKAY!

But today I was damn tired. I was up until 3.30 am devouring some vampire story book and my right contact lens was being an ass and hurting my eye.

So for a brief moment - and there is a reason I say it was brief - I had the luxury of keeping Ying in suspense as I contemplated my decision to stay.

"Aiyo...don't feel like it la."

Viv told Ying:
"Ha, beg her."

Suddenly, I had this brief feeling that my phone made a noise - the one it normally makes when a message is successfully delivered. This was ridiculous as:

1. I didn't send any message in the past 24 hours
2. My phone was on silent mode

Nevertheless, I unzipped my bag and pulled it out to find 2 missed calls from my mom 2 minutes before.

I called her back with a strange feeling that I was going to have to stay back with Ying today after all.

"Hello?"
"Hi, what time are you going back today?"
"2. Why?"
"Yesterday I asked you and you told me 4."
"I did?"
"Yes."
"No..."
"You did. So how? I wanna go shopping. Can you please stay and takei for 2 hours?"
"..."
"The driver will come at 4."
"...Okay."
"Okay byebye~"

So now instead of Ying asking me to stay back to 3 the teman her, I had to ask HER to stay back until 4 to teman ME. ARHGJHSGD!!#@!

Viv said to me:
"Ha, beg her!"

-_____-''

So anyway I ended up staying back for 2.5 hours of CSing with Ying.
Bla. I started sneezing as soon as I got there.

I'm developing an allergy towards Ftz!
ARGH.

Anyway today CS was ok. I was feeding as usual but my kill-death score was balanced la.
Unlike the previous day where I think I died 5 times for every kill I got - NO MOOOOD!

And it was pretty entertaining also la.

There was one scenario where I lansi the other team.

Come la! Buy me rifle and then see how I kill you la!
Okay. Come T base, I buy you AK.
Nooooo you will kill me!
He laughed at me. -_-
*pout*
Revampedz
What? T_T
That day I was peeking at your pc mrgreen
Really?
Ya.

Lol. He was some guy I pulled up a chair behind and watched for a good 10 minutes before finally going to class. You KNOW people will feel uncomfortable when you watch them play. =X
He was dying a lot! HAHA.
Actually I was sitting beside Julian waiting for Viv so that we could go do our Econs presentation together. Abuthen, watching Julian DotA is like watching grass grow - boring and unproductive - so I watched a stranger CS instead lo.
I laughed at him summore.
When I had about 4 CT teammates left and he was the only Terrorist - I went:

HA. DIEDIEDIE!

He made the wincing face - which I can't type here because the brackets would kill the html, lol.
Then, thinking I was well protected by my teammates all around me, I went looting people's rifles. Summore I spent time thinking about what I wanted. Pick up, change my mind, put down, pick another, then while I was deliberating...
HE KILLED ME!
BASTARDDDD! T_T
Then he LOL at me gaogao.
NOOOO!
Then got another I laugh at them also.
Got about 6 CTs left and 2 Ts...then I laughed.
Hahaaa so cham!

Then suddenly all my teammates died.
At the same time.
Leaving me alone.
WTF!

Lol bunnie
OMG 3 hp arrrrrrr don't kill me! eek
Hahahaha!
Let it boom, I don't care! I'm not coming out! T_T
HAHAHAHA!

*hides in base until bomb exploded*
redface
Today I kena laughed at so many times lor.
But it was fun!
There was a guy sitting 2 pcs away next to Ying.
I headshot him twice and he was like ...
Guys have big egos!
Like yesterday, during one of the rare occasions where I actually killed someone with my handgun:

Don't worry, you kena pawn by girl only.
Sad T_T
Ahahaaaa razz

But funniest was Ying la.
There was someone on the opposite team named 'superman' so she syok sendiri go laugh laugh and then change her name to 'catwoman.'
And then she found out that superman was the guy sitting next to her.
LOL.
Well ok. We've learned not to laugh at people while playing in cyber cafes until you've ascertained that there are no nearby potential people to laugh at you gamers playing the same game with you.
rolleyes

Okay, now I shall go and eat dinner so I can grow fatter.
Byebye.

No comments: