Wednesday, September 03, 2008

*hyperventilate*

evilevilevil

ARGH! I'm so frustrated right now!

I don't mind people lansi-ing me, but I hate NOOBS lansi-ing me.
It's just...damn...pissing...off.
RAWRR!

I had an imba 3 second delay; normally I'd leave, but well, I don't normally leave a friend's game unless it's truly impossible to play - throw in a spike and thaaaat's it, I'm gone.

I died 3 times for no good reason. I was playing bloodseeker and if you didn't know the mechanics of the hero, basically his attack and movespeed increases substantially when a nearby hero is dying.

If you manage to kill him and take the last hit, you regenerate a portion of your life. Simple.

So normally when I see a hero dying, I just set my hero to auto attack and let him run after the poor victim.
Past towers and all that, I don't really care - as long as I kill him I regenerate my life.

However, while I was chasing the hero halfway, ALL his friends - ALL stunners, came to help him.
The obvious choice will be to turn around and give up.

But NOOOO.

*click*
*click*
*clickclickclick*

Oh come ON!
3 seconds for my hero to respond, turn back...and run directly into all my enemies.

This happened 3 times.
3 unjustifiable deaths.

Of course la kena lansi.
Bitches!

noob

Wahaha, Steph they call you noob wor.
Screw them la, bitches. I don't really care if they call me noob. See if they lag how they wanna play. Noob fucks. *bad mood*

After roughly 40 minutes of avoiding gangbangs and even bagging one kill - (NOOBSHIT I lag until like that also he can die - I didn't even HIT him. He just bled to death chasing me while ruptured =_=) - I got my radiance.

WOOT. I was on par and even better than some of the opponents now (40 minutes is really slow for a Radiance, but as I said, they were noobs so they were slower) and I could finally pawn now, lag or no lag.

Just wait until someone is about half life, rupture and swoop in for the kill.
Restore my dignity and pawn them all!
I killed one...
.
.
.
Then I disconnected.

HOLY FREAKING BLACK AND WHITE MOO COW LA!
I never even got to take my revenge on those idiots!

However, Jon took my Radiance with my blessing and killed them with it.

(: Slight satisfaction. *sigh*

After I disconnected, I went out to the room and proceeded to search and ban the idiot.
However, my pc was still lagging and I accidentally clicked on the 'Invite to my Clan' button instead of the 'Add to Ban List' button right above it.

...

LOL LA.

T_T

And yea, sorry Sher. You know how I get when people pm me while I'm playing and I lag out. =_=

***

On a happier note, I've got Joshie's pictures for you!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



BWARGHHH! So cute I couldn't stop at one!
Even KC says he's damn adorable - he wants to take him as his 'apprentice.'
(What apprentice? LOL)

We both agreed that he's gonna be damn hot when he gets older.
Now still comel. *pinch cheeks* mrgreen

Ahaha. Viv and Jul were giving me these reallllly funny looks when I said I wanna go down to Penang and find him.

rolleyes Oh well.

He's not cute meh?
But don't let looks fool you. In the space of a few months he can curse dirtier than I do.
o_O For a ten-year-old...his vocab...quite impressive lor.

Especially when he dies in CS. IMBA.

@($&^*@%#&^@(&(#^!

Me: ...shhh.

#$(*^*&#^!@!!! FUCKKK!

T_T Unfortunately, I have taught him well. A fact that I'm not proud of.

Lol. Ok.
Homework. Good night.

No comments: