Saturday, September 06, 2008

There's nothing like a hard-earned victory to cheer you up

Okay. Nick pissed me off again tonight.
Nothing new, nothing unexpected. -_-

He was complaining about the game lagging so I asked him if he wanted to remake and change host.

"Nono, I can play. But I'm lagging so don't flame me."

He was making irritated noises and generally being whiny through the first 20 minutes of the game.

Mid lane engaged, 2 of us vs 3 enemies.

"Hit him! There there OMG YOU BLIND ONE IS IT?"

I wasn't even yelling at him in particular. -_-
I always get a bit worked up in a fight and start yelling and telling people not to die. (Which is pretty duh I know, but I get caught up.)

"YES LA I'M THE BLIND ONE. I'm sorry it's my fault, you can always blame me. I'm ALWAYS the one to blame."
"I ASKED you whether you wanted to remake and you said CAN PLAY CAN PLAY now don't act like that lar!"
"Then. Don't. Flame. Me. I SAID I can play, YOU just don't flame me. Whenever YOU lag we never flame YOU so can you just shut up and not talk to me?"
"Walao. When I lag I say so and ask for remake lor. You la, 'DON'T WORRY I CAN PLAY ONE' then keep whining..."
"YALAYALA I GET IT LA STOP FLAMING ME CAN? I NEVER FLAME YOU WHEN YOU LAG ALSO SO CAN YOU STOP. FLAMING. ME?"
"Fine. FINE. Point taken."

*switches off mic and went to suicide*

Ego fucking big lor.
Lag ma lag la. People offer to remake and change to a better host for his sake also must refuse.
Summore insisted: I CAN FINISH A LAGGY GAME.

Of course you fucking can la.
And then he asked us not to flame him cause he's suffering from the lag and all that shit.
YOU THINK WE'RE NOT SUFFERING BY HEARING YOU WHINE ISSIT?

Just to keep your fucking huge male pride intact, WE have to suffer for it.

Whatever. I was on the edge of a huge tantrum.
At 'point taken' I was already shouting.
But I kept Jon's advice in mind.

"You know what you do when you're emo?"
"Yes. I afk."
"No, you switch off your skype and farm."

We were ALL feeding.
Kill-death scores of:
0-6
1-4
2-5
...etc

I was so pissed off at Nick I was contemplating afk-ing just to spite him.
But then:

*mild snort*

steph afk?

I squirmed a few seconds in my seat and ferociously typed into the chat.
No way am I going to satisfy his presumptions!

go die bitch

Wen Jie chuckledthrough the speakers at my typical behaviour and I gritted my teeth and walked out once again to try and salvage the game.

5 minutes later, Jon promptly switched off his mic and said he isn't going to talk until the game ended.

Two - make that three - emo people determined to win.
Veno, Drow, Razor.
3 late gamers.
3 furious gamers.

Lol. =_= Was there really any doubt in our victory?

Wen Jie kept talking to me throughout and directing me so that I'd keep my spirits up.
He even dove into the foray with full hp and died just so that I'd escape a 3-way ambush with little more than 10 hp.

ty jie =/
now give me a kiss. muacks!
you wish -.-

He chuckled again on Skype. -______-

And of course, how could I simply throw away the game in a fit of temper after that unusually selfless act? (He normally hangs around just to steal my kills -.-)

So, I pretended Nick wasn't there and farmed and farmed and farmed.
I let everyone die and kept farming, teleporting all over the map so that they wouldn't catch me.

Jon was doing pretty much the same.

Actually, the opponents never stood a chance the moment we set our minds on winning.
=_=

My Razor with half hp took on a full-lifed Tiny and Nerubian Assassin and emerged with a double kill. Stun stun stun also...they died first, leaving me with 100 hp.

Then I remembered why I used to love Razor so much.
He's so easy to use. Just point and shoot and watch them die.
(He was the hero I made my first triple kill with a couple years ago XD Haven't used him in MONTHS.)

Initially I was with no kills and 6 deaths.
By the end it was something like 14 kills and 8 deaths.

At one point, I was murdered at the opponents base while the NA was busy raping our top barracks singlehandedly - none of my teammates were close my to defend our base.

Annoyed, I bought out and he died with a single chain lightning from me and a huge WTF? from him.

LOL you bought out?
I died and I wanted my money back -_-
Thought so (:

Well anyway, we sapu-ed their whole team except Mirana who put up a good fight.
-_- Whenever Jon and I were together, they were hard pressed just to get out alive.

Imba damage and imba attack speed and imba frost arrows and imba lifesteal.

*snort*

Anyway, we won with a bit of effort, and victory tastes so sweet once you claim it after initially losing all hope.

Maybe there's something to say about shutting up and planning mass murder instead of walking away and leaving your teammates in a pile of shit.

Still annoyed at Nick though.
=_=

He's always emo after talking to this emo suicidal friend of his girlfriend's.

"When you're emo you should cut yourself."

That's what she told him (and he told me.)
I have had nothing but scorn for her ever since even though I've never met her.
The last time he spoke to her on the phone while playing, Sherman and I nearly popped a vessel trying to deal with his fucking childish behaviour.

ARGH! I still can't kill them, what's wrong with me?
You think you're god meh? 2v1 and you expect to win?
I'm Luna, I SHOULD be able to kill handle a 2v1.
Look at your items la, please. 2v1 your head la.
It's hard to farm with one hand la.
Then don't.
I'm on the phone, just GET OUT OF MY LANE AND LET ME FARM.
...

10 minutes later.

I'm going to ask you very nicely one last time, get out of my lane.
Your lane is it? We let you fucking solo for 45 minutes and you still have no items and NOW you're chasing us out of YOUR lane?
How many times have I said, I'm on the phone. You try playing with one hand la, you think very easy is it?
I've fucking eaten dinner and played with one hand before; did you see me whine? Did you see me feed? Did I ask for solo lane like you did when you OBVIOUSLY can't handle it?
Fine. I'll go die then if it makes you happy.
Then fucking go to the forest and farm there la.
Okay, fine. Fine!
Good job.

Whine whine whine so much. -_-
I mean, he's okay on most other days, but the moment his whiny and self-pitying attitude emerges I CANNOT help but scream at him to stop being so freaking self-centered.

URGH!
I swear, his talking to that emo fella makes him emo too.
Twice already he shouted at me when HE's the one being unreasonable.
-_- Okayla, when I'm being childish then yell at me.

But when YOU'RE being annoying don't try to fucking blame me ok?
Damn pissing off.

***

Okay. Rant over.
...
It may seem like I hate him right now but I really just wanted to let off steam.
He's an okay guy.
(: I'll be fine with him again tomorrow.

Until the next ridiculous incident, good night. I'm exhausted and my wisdom tooth is cracking my skull open again. (Or it feels like it is.)

No comments: