Saturday, September 13, 2008

Amazing coincindence O_O''

Sing with me: It's a small world after all~ eek

Read this. I tried resizing the pictures so you can read them without clicking to enlarge.
But I think if you have bad eyesight, you may unable to read it after all. XD






And that is the story of how I found my primary school classmate out of the blue.
That's some cool shit right there. cool

If you didn't bother to read the conversation at all, let me summarize it for you:

[15:57:21] [bryanlyt] i create ok?
[15:57:55] [Chocolate_XD] yong tian xD
[15:58:11] [bryanlyt] chocolate u r?
[15:58:25] [bryanlyt] my name's yong tian lol
[15:58:38] [Chocolate_XD] LOL
[15:58:42] [Chocolate_XD] i was saying it for fun
[16:00:39] [Chocolate_XD] 勇添
[16:00:58] [bryanlyt] ehh my name's 勇添 too! lol

Synopsis

1. I saw his username.
2. His name struck me as familiar.
3. On the off chance (what are the odds?) that it might really be him, I called out his name in the public channel.
4. He responded and the rest was history.
LOL the convo is just too silly for words.
=_=

Let me repeat, what are the chances?
D:

Summore he was in St Johns (CBN's brother school) and now he's in Taylor's.
Oh wtfness.

But he doesn't play DotA.
Shoot. There goes the chance of finsing another DotA kaki.
sad

He killed me in CS!
cry I feel sad.

Joshie insisted that I use USP instead of Desert Eagle and I could actually pawn more with that gun. -_- And I thought I sucked worse at USP.

(Maybe I just don't like it. It looks like a rubber toy gun.)

Ok. Maybe it looks better here cause the pic is big.
But it looks quite harmless in the game o.O

Anyway Deagle is still the most yeng one la. X)

Okay. Now I shall nap.
Late night again tonight zz.

No comments: