Thursday, September 18, 2008

Changing direction!

Ling and I have just decided...artsy guys are the best!


Woowoo.

She said she read my post about my artsy cousin and her equally artsy husband and she was jealous too! WARHGHHHAGHH!


She's in The One Academy, so she should know a lot of guys like that right?

No...


She said all of them are either:


1. Otaku

2. Cheena/Can't converse well in english

3. Short

4. Weird


Ew la. mad


So now we both have roughly the same criteria:


1. Tall

2. Art-inclined

3. Speaks english well


Mmmyummm. Means no more nerds for me.

Though I think I'll always have a soft spot for them.

Most appear really cute at first, after while they get too serious/intense/obsessive/develop weird habits and then it just gets tired. neutral


But anyway, I consoled Ling by telling her that there are no guys of interest in Taylor's anyway.

I mean, no one has actually caught my eye - after 9 months. That's just a little bit sad, isn't it?

Or maybe I just haven't been looking. Lol. rolleyes


I was telling Ling how quite a number of my friends have been bitten by the love bug recently.

sad I said that I feel left out.

Gone were the times when I was about 13-years-old and 'falling in love' with every other guy I knew. eek God, I remember how good it used to feel.


I had this super-duper long crush on a guy. (I think very few of you know about this in detail.)

Every time I hung out with him used to feel so special and I felt so at home with him. biggrin

But of course, good sense overtook infatuation and I knew nothing would happen - especially at the tender age of 13 - wtf?


Even at 17, I don't think I'm mature enough to have a proper relationship at all.

Ha.


But that's not to say I won't support my friends who decide to go for it.


KC, who I've known for over a year and whose childish charms I am now completely immune to has taken the plunge and asked this girl he's been crazy over for a while out to watch Wall.E.

(Wtf it's still in the cinema? I WANT!)


***

[?] K.C. misses his Guitar when he sleeps. Because it's broken. Not Exaggerating. says:

o.o


[Stephanie] says:

lol

hii


[?] K.C. misses his Guitar when he sleeps. Because it's broken. Not Exaggerating. says:

o.o

hey


[Stephanie] says:

;D


[?] K.C. misses his Guitar when he sleeps. Because it's broken. Not Exaggerating. says:

i ajak [name removed] out to watch Wall E

lawl


[Stephanie] says:

omigod

i haven't watched

T_T


[?] K.C. misses his Guitar when he sleeps. Because it's broken. Not Exaggerating. says:

wanna come?

NOT lawl


[Stephanie] says:

tell me if you like it

lol


[?] K.C. misses his Guitar when he sleeps. Because it's broken. Not Exaggerating. says:

xD


[Stephanie] says:

ha.ha.


[?] K.C. misses his Guitar when he sleeps. Because it's broken. Not Exaggerating. says:

lol

wokaii


[Stephanie] says:

-.-


[?] K.C. misses his Guitar when he sleeps. Because it's broken. Not Exaggerating. says:

LOL

oh crap

i ajak, she said yes

and asked

who else going

HOW

T_T


[Stephanie] says:

karma, bitch.


[?] K.C. misses his Guitar when he sleeps. Because it's broken. Not Exaggerating. says:

finee

D;


[Stephanie] says:

:X


[?] K.C. misses his Guitar when he sleeps. Because it's broken. Not Exaggerating. says:

soweee

D:


[Stephanie] says:

now go tell

it's you and her, baby

xD


[?] K.C. misses his Guitar when he sleeps. Because it's broken. Not Exaggerating. says:

lol

seriously?

o.o

lawl


[Stephanie] says:

yeap


[?] K.C. misses his Guitar when he sleeps. Because it's broken. Not Exaggerating. says:

im scared

o.o


[Stephanie] says:

have courage, little one

HAHA


[?] K.C. misses his Guitar when he sleeps. Because it's broken. Not Exaggerating. says:

LAWL

hahahha

i'll follow ur advice then


[Stephanie] says:

then tell me how it goes

lokl


[?] K.C. misses his Guitar when he sleeps. Because it's broken. Not Exaggerating. says:

howhowhowhwo

lasl

lawl

I said : You and I ?

LAWL

wait

havent sent

how

lawl


[Stephanie] says:

lol


[?] K.C. misses his Guitar when he sleeps. Because it's broken. Not Exaggerating. says:

should i add

or u wanna call ur friendS?

lol


[Stephanie] says:

no


[?] K.C. misses his Guitar when he sleeps. Because it's broken. Not Exaggerating. says:

D:


[Stephanie] says:

lol


[?] K.C. misses his Guitar when he sleeps. Because it's broken. Not Exaggerating. says:

lol

okaii

do i need the smiley?

xD

You and I? ;D

or just You and I?

lawl

OMG


[Stephanie] says:

HAHA

JUST DO IT

OMG


[?] K.C. misses his Guitar when he sleeps. Because it's broken. Not Exaggerating. says:

BAM

if she says no

imma

die

;D


[Stephanie] says:

she won't =.=

gogo

kc the playaaa


[?] K.C. misses his Guitar when he sleeps. Because it's broken. Not Exaggerating. says:

lol

she willll D:

lol


[Stephanie] says:

then dont.


[?] K.C. misses his Guitar when he sleeps. Because it's broken. Not Exaggerating. says:

omg

i did

LOL

OMGE

asdasd

lawl


[Stephanie] says:

yes?


[?] K.C. misses his Guitar when he sleeps. Because it's broken. Not Exaggerating. says:

wait

call meh

;D


[Stephanie] says:

k


[?] K.C. misses his Guitar when he sleeps. Because it's broken. Not Exaggerating. says:

skype skype


***


Needless to say, it was a tremendous success.

Dayum! twisted

The dude snagged 3 dates with the girl just like that. Lol. Boy owes me an ice cream for the moral support.


On the other hand, Nick...fell a bit short.

sad He was gloomy for the whole night.


What with one boy radiating gloom, doom, death and destruction and the other bursting with joyous exhiliration on Skype - for totally opposite reasons...shit. It was awkward for the middle person i.e. ME. mad


What a far cry this was from last night's conversation, where the 3 of us spent TEN FREAKING MINUTES - non-stop! - laughing so hard our abdominal muscles cramped and we were left gasping for air.


Wtf. Non-stop, I swear. The laughter just went on and on and on and when we all managed to compose ourselves, SOMEONE will let out a little snort and the whole thing got going again.

-_-


I kid you not, laughter can be extremely contagious.


Anyway, picture me, in my pajamas; KC, with his slowly but surely emerging biceps/triceps (not that I can SEE any yet, that's just what he claims;) and Nick, our favourite rotund well-built clan lord chatting on Skype.


Me: Nick, are you going to work out?

Nick: No, for what?

KC's working out. He's gonna have yummy 6-pack-abs and sexy arms soon! Damn.

KC: Yea man, rolf.

What? I'm fit enough.

LOL yea right! You have muscles?

Ok Stephy, let me just be very honest with you - I have a 6-pack.


*awkward pause*


HAHAHA a 6-pack-of-beer-belly is more like it!

WHAAAAAAAAAAT?

LOL STEPH! Man! That's like asking a Sumo whether he has muscles!

So...you're saying Nick is a Sumo?

Oh my god!

OMG no man NO! DUUUUUUUUDE! I TOTALLY didn't mean...

KC! How could you?

Oh my god! *chokes*


lollollollollol


Too far gone. -_-

Roftllmaool dominated Skype for 1/6 of an hour.

Urgh.


I digress.


Back to the point - which is the fact that I would very much like (some time in the future) to find a guy who is able to draw gorgeous pictures, hug me without squishing my nose with his forehead/needs a stepladder jsut to snuggle, carry out a conversation with me without making me go HUH? as well as buy me the occasional stuffed unicorn and chocolates.


...Is that too much to ask for?

Maybe it is. rolleyes

Well, that's what dreams are for.


On with it then, off to bed I go.
! mrgreen

No comments: