Thursday, September 25, 2008

Man...

I had no idea.

Well, maybe a tiny inkling, but it feels good to see what my friends would put up with for my sake.
Haha.

On another note...

I'm feeling a bit bad about Jern getting his laptop confiscated.
sad

He was just messaging and messaging nonstop (@#&*@^#*!) so I told him to just come online and talk.

Alright i'm gonna go steal my notebook back. If i fail...well...remember to send flowers at the funeral

Oh, he made it. Once he came on, immediately I switched into minigame mode.

minigame me! razz
now?
yupyup

I called him on Skype. He's very reluctant to speak, but I force him to.

So what game are we playing tonight?
You...cannot see my room meh?
Not yet, warcraft opening.
Hurry up.
My pc lag la.
Fasterrrrr...
Coming coming!
Hurry hurry...

I got in.

Rabbits and sheep! Yay! mrgreen

He chuckled.

...

Walao. Not even a minute into the game, there was a knocking on his door.
He muttered.

Oh I'm fucked.

Some scrambling, smothering of the microphone and muted yet raised voices in the background.

And then he dced completely.

Blinking, I typed to Nick.

fakkkkkkkk he's gone! cry
don't blame yourself, he wanted to come

Then my phone vibrated.

Remember. Big bright flowers.

Oh shit. I feel so bad.
neutral I don't like getting my friends in trouble.

I should have known better.
Jon was saying something about PMR in October (wasn't really listening - it's nothing to me) and I totally forgot that Jern had exams too. -___-?

I hope his mom is nice and gives him his stuff back.
And my exams end tomorrow too!
I totally could have waited a few more hours to play.

ARGHSJDGS. *frown*

On a brighter note, I managed my time pretty well during the Accounts exam today.
Which is much better than the midyear where I was panicking and flipping through papers and not doing anything productive.

However, I couldn't even do question 1.
HAHA!
I reached college at 10 am with best intentions to cram - the paper started at 11.30 - and what did I do?

Curl up in an armchair and sleep, of course.

I could hear Sam (pacing around Swarna) saying something about how I looked like a cocoon while I was asleep or something.
Normally I would've have glared or gotten up to slap him, but I was so tired I didn't really give a shit.

I was woken at 6.15 am by some misguided attempt to say hi.
mad I should give all my friends my exam schedule. The ONLY day I didn't have a 7 am paper is the only day I get woken up by a deafening buzzing from my phone.

I sleep ON my phone sometimes, depending how much I roll when I sleep.
What a nasty shock. -_-

Well, now it's 3 am and I should really be asleep but...I don't know.
No mood to sleep.

But I shall go anyway.
Pray that I don't screw either paper tomorrow.
I gave up studying IT to revise maths. =/

Wise choice?

We'll see tomorrow.

P.s. I have FINALLY learned to silence my phone when I sleep. This is NOT the first time I've been rudely awakened by a phonecall/message. Zzz. evil

No comments: