Sunday, August 31, 2008

Picture log

I'm sleepy and have no intention to write too much so here are some random pictures I felt like posting up:


This is the small jar of paint I drew as some sort of a warming up exercise on Friday. There's something that looks extremely odd about it - I think the cover's lopsided - and my shading still cannot make it!


This is some random model that was also Ling's college homework.
I kinda killed it. LOL. I can't draw open mouths so I just closed it. I was whining about how I couldn't texture hair so Ling did some for me to I could see how it's done. *points at top left hand side*

She says that I don't dare to shade too hard (or maybe I'm just lazy, lalala rolleyes) so you can see her part where it's slightly darker than the rest (my lighter strokes.) The face turned out slightly pissed off looking (which is not good because the model had a sort of playful smirk which apparently, I murdered.)

Also, she had taken on a slightly Asian look in the process which is DEFINITELY not the in the reference picture where the model is so Angmoh it hurts. Furthermore, the picture looks 2D. =_=
(My hand smudged the page a lot while shading so it look like she's bruised all over her face HAHA)

After a while, I got bored of shading in hair and started conteng-ing. I liked the rough initial sketch that materialized and decided to outline and colour it in even though I know my colouring skills border on primary school kid-ish.

I had fun with this one and had no intention of including it in my folio, but maybe I will.
The right side of her body is retarded, for one thing - I didn't bother to fix it. Thought I was just doing it for fun anyway. (And the pants look like groundnuts HAHA!)


Oh, in case you didn't know, this is supposed to be a kid version of Traxex the Drow Ranger.
She used to be one of my favourite DotA heroes, and with Jon and Jie's encouragement I started using her again after months of neglect.

(If the left shoulder looks lopsided, it's actually hidden under the cloak. It's not so obvious here.)

Den also said she looked a bit sad.
I think she's just supposed to look tired. mrgreen

Okay, enough with my attempted art pieces for my folio and on with the random indulgent ones.


THIS *dramatic pause* is the part of my thigh that collided with the edge of a solid wooden bench yesterday while racing for the phone. mad

I'm telling you, I was born a klutz! IMBA horrible-looking bruise wei!
Then today while I was playing I noticed my knee bleeding. WTF! I cut it somewhere and never even noticed. *insert frustration swt emoticon here*


I took this picture in a compulsive fit a few days ago.
I've always wondered how I looked like with my eyes closed.
When I was young - about 6 or so - I used to narrow my eyes to slits in an attempt to see how I looked. But of course, my pained and pissed off reflection just glared back at me (with narrowed, obviously still open eyes.)

Alternatively, I convince myself that I could see myself with my eyes shut at the VERY instant I closed them. Consequently I tried focusing hard on my eyes in the mirror and shutting them extremely quickly - hopefully before my my brain could register that my eyes were already closed.

Of course, this is scientifically impossible. But try explaining that to an overdetermined 6-year-old. rolleyes


Eyes, eyes! XD


Temporarily reverted to my old habit of doodling on my hand with a ball point pen.
This is my chinese name (Shan Wen.) I thought it looked quite pretty although the left side of the 文 got washed off.

Okay. I feel happier after posting up the pictures and I'm going to sleep soon.
It's 4 am and although I can hear Chia breathing into the mic while playing goodness knows what cute game and totally forgetting that I'm still here, I feel drowsy.

Oh yea! Arief is so random. Lol.
I was super duper bo song at Kenny this afternoon while DotAing with him and being a mutual friend, he tried to step in and stop me from tearing Kenny's head off. Needless to say, it took a lot of my willpower to stop myself from attacking him in an attempt to displace my fury.
mad

For the rest of the day he was being super duper layan, but I was still a bit miffed at Kenny.
I sat there and CSed with him for a while until his parents came home and he went offline and I went to play minigames with Nick, KC, Jon, Jie and Chia (henceforth collectively known as the Skypies for lack of a better term.)

Later, at night, he suddenly messaged me:

*ding dong* . . . . Someone at the door as ur mind thinking who would come at this hour. As u open the door - arief pop ups with red n pink roses in his hand as he open his mouth and says good nite darling. muaks! :) sweetdreams

Walao. How can you not go awww when something like this pops out from nowhere?
Well, maybe you would puke all over the keyboard, but I find it amusing.
rolleyes Started laughing in the middle of my conversation with the Skypies.

My tak puas feeling melted away completely. cool Smartass knows I'm a sucker for roses, imaginary or not.

However, I shall NEVER get involved with Kenny again.
GRRR. evil

Kenny joined Nick's clan for a while after Sherman demoted him for being a nuisance and nudging the clan chat continuously.

"Why the hell is Kenny in your clan?"

A panicky Nick to me: "Omg, not again!"

(He and Riefy have fought over the stupid issue of 'stealing' clan members before. -_-)

"He requested to join after he was demoted in X|MoD and Zerick just approved."
"Who demoted him?"
"Sherman."
"For what?"
"Er..."

I thought I'd better intervene at this point.

"Cause I asked him to. (:"
"Why?"
"He was nudging a lot and being annoying."
"It's okay, we don't want him here anyway. You can have him back."
"LOL."

Jie: "Don't we need to vote before we kick a member?"

"My vote outweighs everyone else's. Kick him. (:"

Doll: "Lol. It's like Steph has taken us all hostage. =_="

"Mwahaha =X"

*Kenny is kicked from clan*

The next day, Kenny was back in Arief's clan and the story ended happily without those two clan lords exploding all over each other. (Again!)
biggrin

Oh god, it would totally suck to be Kenny. No one really wants him around (except maybe Arief.)
sad I'd feel more sorry for him if he weren't so irritating.

Heh. Heh. I've written such a long grandma's story again even though I fully intended to post the pictures and run.

So yeah, sleep time! Jon asked me to wake up early tomorrow so i can play with him.
=_=
Early? On a Sunday?

lol YEA RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!

(But being such a sucker, I probably will, if he calls me. neutral)

No comments: