Saturday, August 16, 2008

Lala~

I scored 14.5/20 for Accounts.
I beat the smart-aleck mwahahaha! That's enough for me for now. (Considering my 7.5/30 for the previous test -_-)

mrgreen Highest in my class is only 16 anyway, other classes all had 19 as their best score. redface
Oh well, T3 ftw!

Anyway, for today's Econs lesson, we learned:

Lala poses!

HAHAHA.

As some of you camwhore pros may know, there's a standard 1 to 10 pose that lalas love to do. rolleyes Today we had nothing to do in Econs and there were very few people in class; being the shameless people we were...

1...2...3!

And yes, I still look like a guy thank you very much now move on get over it kthx.
cool

Ying showed me the panaroma function on my phone.
...
I've had it for goodness knows how many months now and I've never bothered to find out what exactly how the 'panaroma' function works.
Well now I know.

One.

Two.

Three.

...Sesat.

Walao lor. They all were so pro at camwhoring!
I was damn sesat. I needed them to teach me/give me ideas...then failed anyway. =_=''
(And yes, my hair is freshly cut. Har har. I know it's so tempting to insult it now but please contain your laughter. Before I KEEL YOU!)

Random poses:

Behold, my Kenny Sia face.
*Look down*

Ok. Close enough, right? o_O
Moving on...

The *muax* pose:


Again. Failed!
It's not my fault I have thin lips! cry

And yes, that's my hand next to Viv's face: -o-|||
Taken in a seperate picture though. eek

Anyway, later I went out with Swarna to watch 21 at KLCC and I finally used the panaroma function for its correct purpose. (Instead of taking 1, 2, 3 lala pictures XD)


This is after you exit the theatre in the normally ugly corridor. It was rather narrow so I couldn't back up enough to get the full height, but you can see most of it here.
biggrin

So cool huh? I wanna learn how to do graffiti art too.
wink

No comments: