Saturday, August 23, 2008

That's a new one.

Jon was messaging me during his maths tuition today out of boredom.

Wei, can text during home tuition meh?
She call me do questions so I pretend I'm using the calculator.
So...I'm assuming your mental arithmetic is good. Or your tutor thinks you're really slow with your calculator.
I type fas so she dono, my sis oso here so I sms when she teach her.

So, I was sitting there wondering how a tuition teacher could be so stupid to fall for such a ruse.
mad

Not a minute later, before I could even reply (I was in game)...

Dam she gave me a calculator.

LOL. I knew it would never work!
Now I've changed my mind. Not going to try it during accounts class liao.
eek

Other excuses I've heard from my classmates caught fiddling with their handphones in the desk drawer/lap:

"It's my mom, teacher. Sorry."

"Just checking the time, sir."

"I was just silencing my phone."

"I was turning off my alarm."

"My friend was calling so I was rejecting the call."

"Just pulling a thread from my pants, sir. There's one here..." (Viv)

"Just pulling a thread fr...sorry sir." (Viv again 1 week later LOL)

"I was scratching my leg. Itchy." *scratch scratch* (Guess who? rolleyes)

So...what's YOUR excuse?
mrgreen

No comments: