Monday, August 11, 2008

Streamyx sucks!

[Snowbunnie] says:
aww
=[
okayyyy
;D
*hophophops away*

[?] ĶĸÀÁÂÃÄÅŷŶÇÈÉÊË - I've got the poison, do you have the Remedy? ` says:
lol.
Waittttt
Lemme stable kan the Net

[Snowbunnie] says:
lol

[?] ĶĸÀÁÂÃÄÅŷŶÇÈÉÊË - I've got the poison, do you have the Remedy? ` says:
then we'll TRY to play

[Snowbunnie] says:
*holds it steady*

[?] ĶĸÀÁÂÃÄÅŷŶÇÈÉÊË - I've got the poison, do you have the Remedy? ` says:
lol
Sweet
It's stabling nicely.

[Snowbunnie] says:
lol
what did you do?
bang the modem?

[?] ĶĸÀÁÂÃÄÅŷŶÇÈÉÊË - I've got the poison, do you have the Remedy? ` says:
Honestly no.
I just said
If you fucking DC again.
Imma fucking bang you.

[Snowbunnie] says:
HAHA

[?] ĶĸÀÁÂÃÄÅŷŶÇÈÉÊË - I've got the poison, do you have the Remedy? ` says:
With the cable hole you have.

[Snowbunnie] says:
you're so kind
HAHA
IDIOT!
xD

Lol. Stoooopid KC. Bang, indeed.
Trust him to distract me when he's caught between me and Nick. Again.

I give in. I gave Nick such a piece of my mind that he will never whine to me again.
If he ever tries moping about something that is THIS minor while I'm in a bad mood, I'm gonna be super bitchy like he's never seen before and he can face the consequences then.

*vanishes for game*

90 minutes later.

*back*

Okay. I have forgotten what I wanted to say.
Oh YEAH.

You can NEVER tell him I said this, but he told me the only reason he takes DotA so seriously is because it's the ONLY thing he can beat his brother at.

Aiyo. All this....boils down to sibling rivalry.

Apparently his brother flirted with his first gf (at the age of 14) so much that she ended up liking Josh more than Nick. *snorts with laughter*

And if Nick was 14 then, Josh was only 8.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!
What a charmer that one's gonna be.

Nick said he never got over that.
rolleyes And I think I can imagine the ouch factor in losing your first gf to your prepubescent yet charming little brother.

I still laugh whenever I think about it.
Which is mean, cause I know he's really hurt by the fact that his brother is better than him in almost every field.

Except in the academic field. (Besides DotA)
No wonder he takes his school life so seriously. Studying, tuition, extracurricular crap...
I guess I kind of understand now.
It must suck to live in the shadow of your younger sibling.

And nah, I'm not guilty about writing this on my blog.
Lol. I think I've stemmed the flow of my readers nicely by pulling my blog off all search engines, taking the link down from all my other websites and disallowing any more people to link me.

From around 25 per day down to roughly 8.
mrgreen

I don't know. Most people would like more people to read their blogs, but I feel better if only a few regulars do.

Well, anyway I'll try to be more sensitive to Nick's insecurities and stop gushing to him how adorable Josh is. =_=

But but but...he IS!
Viv also finds him cute lor. =/
Says his english is impressive for a 10-year-old.

...Then she said we both have paedophilic tendencies. HAHA.

And I don't think I helped much by telling Nick how cute Wen Jie's voice was.
He said that he thinks Jie's voice is cool - the type all girls will fall in love with.

"I already did!"
"...lolz"

It's like a cheena, slightly sheepish voice.
...Which was at odds with my first impression of him as a horny bastard.

Suggestive guys normally put me off immediately, but I just find him childish, amusing and just happens to be overly enthusiastic about sex.

Oh well. Some people have their charms. His gf must be so proud. XD

One day I'll go down to Penang with Viv and find all our cute little boys!
biggrin

MWAHAHA!

And lord, please remind me not to pick Joshie up and cuddle him on impulse. =_=
I don't think he'll appreciate it at all. Or maybe he will, if he still hasn't gotten over his hopefully temporary fascination with me yet.

I scare a lot of people with my way of speech.

Either:

1. They're intimidated by my english mad

OR

2. They're intimidated by my hostility

OR

3. They're shocked by my profanity

Chia initially refused to speak AT ALL because he found the way that Nick and I converse scary to a chinese-educated person like him.
Jie told Nick that he was shocked and slightly scared by my screaming on the very first day we skyped.

Ok. He was just unlucky to face the full force of my temper on our very first skype encounter.

And twice, TWICE he woke me up already!
I CANNOT sleep with my phone anymore. -_-
First Arief, then Wei Lim and Wen Jie.

#$(*Y*(@#&!!

I sleep in on weekends, and go to bed before 3 am on weekdays ok? OK?
Ok. Good. Here's my phone schedule:

No messaging me from:

Monday to Friday: 1 am-6.30 am; 8-4 pm
Saturday: Any time before 10.30 am
Sunday: Any time before 2 pm

Alright? Thank you. Now I shall sleep.
biggrin Good night.

1 comment:

YL said...

"paedophilic tendencies"

ROTFLMAO