Saturday, August 23, 2008

Denden!

It was her birthday yesterday. But it was such a busy busy day for her that I didn't even see her until 10 something pm. So, by the time I finally wished her a happy 22nd birthday, it was already 23rd August in Australia - making me late.

NOOOO!

But I don't care. HMPH! I put a birthday message in my msn around 2 am on the 22nd but I don't think she saw it cause her internet went haywire.

After a whole day of waiting I left a message on facebook.
sad

Then mommy called her not long after!
mrgreen Heehee. Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY once again to Dendenden!

Must post a nice picture cause it's her (a bit belated okok fine) birthday maaaa!
I insisted on stopping her and plaiting her hair in the middle of the household section of Takashimaya. (I had 2 drinks) I then proceeded to take a picture. ^^

Hehe.


Alice and RAWR! Dynomite watching Den sleep.
rolleyes

Happy 22nd on the 22nd of August 姐姐!

mrgreenmrgreenmrgreen

1 comment:

Denise said...

谢谢!i thought you named him dynomite?