Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Stress relief

Zerick waited for me to play for almost 45 minutes.
When I finally finished eating, I joined his game and went off to shower.

Streamyx, being streamyx, must have dced briefly because Sherman said I 'left' the game of my own accord. Walao at first I was damn annoyed, make people wait, then ended up not playing. And the fact that I probably had to wait another hour to play with them was not very attractive either.

*sniffs*

So instead of raging like I'm prone to do, I came here to post pictures of my very ke ai niece Chloe and her brother Ian. mrgreen These pictures were taken at my aunt's 63rd birthday dinner in Cheras.

Sorry for the blurness of some. Lighting wasn't very bright and I'm a flash-phobic.
Plus I was too lazy to get up, so many of these were on optical zoom. XD

Here's showing a restless Chloe:

#1: Fail

#2: Fail

#3: Pass! *wipes sweat*

Wants a baobao! (Ok they moved, but I moved too rolleyes)

Padding around the restaurant in her grandmother-ly pearls and hairband.

One of the few times she kept still and stared straight into the camera.
Your eyes are immediately drawn to her cuteness. (Or maybe that's just me =x)

Her mommy teaching Chloe how to pose with the new bracelet that my mom made for her.

Success! (With some help razz)

Candid!

Lol. There are more, but Ian's psoriasis kinda put me off.
*cringe*

It looks so painful.
Well, it isn't confirmed to be psoriasis yet, but the symptoms are close.
Wiki it here.

Ok, bye now.
Arief is gonna CS with me.
mrgreenmrgreen

Sniper boy!

No comments: