Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Flynn

Flynn.

That's the name of my dream dog.
No, not dream as in hopes and wishes; dreams as in sleepy-time dreams.

Mom said I could take a puppy home.

"It's your favourite kind of dog!"

And I looked. At first it was a rottweiler,

then a german shepherd,


then a mutt,


then finally a saint bernard before I woke up.


Which is odd, cause I don't fancy owning a saint bernard at all.
It would jump right on me and squish me to death instantly.
What an ignoble death.

"What are you going to name it?"
"Erm...Flynn."

I remember names running through my head at the time, but somehow I settled on Flynn.

A small voice in my head wondered: Flynn? Where did that come from?
Yet another voice replied: Larry Flynn Boyle. No, Lara Flynn Boyle.

Then I woke up, feeling slightly disturbed.
Who the HELL is Lara Flynn Boyle? Where did that name come from?
To satisfy my curiousity, I googled her - and there she was:


She's an actress.
WTF I DON'T RECALL EVER HEARING THAT NAME!

But I must have.
Names of random actresses don't just pop into your head.
Or maybe they do. I don't know.

But here's to adorable Flynn, the puppy that I would have saved from the SPCA if my mom had let me. *cheers*

Or not.

I dread thinking of my little puppy that was so close to being mine - already put down.

...

Ok. Moving on.

I find myself a bit grateful today when Ying acted like my boyfriend. HA.

snowbunnie...I've seen you around ftz before
?

Viv and Ying started laughing while I simmered in slight annoyance.

wei don't flirt with my gf. go find your own
oo ok sry

LOL. I just started laughing, I don't know why. =_=
I think the notion of any guy actually falling for me in person sends Ying and Viv into fits.
And if they think snowbunnie's fun to kacao, they must be mistaking me for either one of them.

I mean, I have nothing on them.
One has huge boobs and a shitloads of skill and one has a cute face and an agreeable attitude.


I'm just...duh.
Draping my legs over the arms of the chair, cursing everytime someone blows my head off, while shaking my headphones off in annoyance.

If I were a guy I'd skip me over too, unfortunately.
rolleyes

And I think I upset the guy sitting next to me today.
I was playing CS halfway, when he joined the game - on the opposite team.

Me: =_=''

What was it again? Chap kei? Chap kai?
Whatever it was, it meant that he'd be looking at my screen. Unfair advantage.
Of course, I could look at his too, but I didn't feel comfortable doing so.

He could see where I was camping and he jumped around dark corners strafing me - I never had a chance.

So I was like. Ok Steph. No more camping for you. Face-to-face combat it is then!

And good god. I distinctly remember killing him at least twice - it was that memorable.
He banged his mouse down on the table in annoyance - at himself or me, I don't know - and his friend laughed at him.

LOL. Male egos are so fragile.
I think his name was HIMYM or something. Anyone know him? Lol.
Nerdy. cool

But them I'm such a nerd too so I shouldn't be talking.
mrgreen

But what annoyed me was the fact that he was using a famas - burst-fire mode (no recoil) and killed an afker. Headshot. Then his friend called him a pro.

Whaaa? I hope he was joking, cause no matter how far you shoot, the absence of recoil should make it a free kill. I mean come ON! Afkers don't move! evil

But anyway, I felt like curling up in the comfy Ftz chair and sleeping.
I feel so at home there now, wahaha.
I still remember my first awkward trip there with Viv in January - we ditched the orientation party and I played my first game there.

Walao. I can still remember. -_-
I was upstairs, playing Balanar at 10 pm and Kishor found me.
We chatted for about 10 minutes and I kept feeding cause I was talking to him.
I screwed the whole game. Lol. If my Night Stalker doesn't own early - it never will.
neutral

***

"ok finally, a huge burden is gone..."

ok u gotta promise not to laugh or anythin lozl
yeap
lol
not that you'd know
lalala
i might actually lolz
?
lozl
oh come ON
you can't
hard to ype out
leave me hanging!
it's not easy lozl
ok
-waits patiently-
if you tell me something i'll tell you smth back
;D
of equal or lesser value

He tells me and:

-cough-
wtf?
HAHA
oh shit
zzz
told u not ot laugh haha
it was
automatic
i'm sorry!
-.-
.

Ok. That was shitty of me.
Sorry. I'm damn useless sometimes.
redface

But I'm glad he's feeling better now.
biggrin And I hope he gets over it ASAP. neutral

***

I feel a bit bad now.
There was a leaver.
There was a noob.
There was KC who was practising one of his not-so-good heroes.
There was Sherman figuring out how to use a new hero.
And there was me, playing my favourite hero.


...And I couldn't carry the game through.

Too little, too late.

cry I let them down. And KC really believed I could save that game too.
Sigh. DotA gets me down sometimes. cry

Nevermind. I'll pay him back with an owning game tomorrow!
mrgreen

Now, I'm gonna go shower and sleep.
Taylor's charity carnival tomorrow!

9am to 1pm at the main campus.
My shift will be at 11-12 with Viv, Ying, Jul, Cat and Lydia.

I can finally wear shorts!
I better pull it down lower though. The security guard might throw me out if it appears too short.
=_=

Cause no way in hell am I wearing jeans in this recent weather - and close to noon too.
Besides, there are only 2 classes (WTF CLASSES! Damn potong.) and I won't die of cold in 2 hours.

razz

We're selling jelly, cream puffs and tiramisu!
I'm not sure about the last two, but the jelly is super yummy!
Konyaku jelly with fruits in them.


Mmm. We had samples that day and they were sweet.
Yummmmmy!

And after at 1 pm I have break so I can run off to Ftz again before class. (2-4)
Whee. Sounds good.
Only if I don't get sniped by the same guy 10 times in a row AGAIN, then yeah.

Can sleep in tomorrow. Yay!
Good night.
biggrin

1 comment:

YL said...

me wants St Bernard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they look so cuddly xD
and huge
and lazy
just like me

lol