Monday, August 04, 2008

Nothing

Nothing much has been happening recently.

I'm dealing with a very emotionally volatile Nicky of late. I think that the task of leading a clan is taking a toll on him - he takes it WAYYYYY too seriously.

I wonder if the clan will still be standing after a year. =/

He was beating himself up yesterday for losing an intraclan match - if he can be beaten by his own clanmates with his captain Zerick by his side, how can he lead a clan?

Bullshit, I say. Winning is not everything.
I don't think he understands.

But I will bear with him as long as he bears with me.
How many people can handle me when I'm hurt, angry and frustrated?

Not that he's good at it, but he tries, and that counts.

I felt a twang of sadness yesterday when Joshie remarked:

"I kinda miss my happy old brother."

You see that? Taking gaming too seriously can change you and affect the others all around you.

I admire KC for being able to stay so detached from all this.

On one hand, I have a hysterical boy ranting almost tearfully about his clan, and on another I have one happily showing me pictures of his prom, worrying about making his smile chun and his hair.

Oh well.

By the way, I really must stop cursing while I play. =_=
It's reached a level where I look back at myself and feel extremely disturbed.
Please remind me!

On a different matter completely, I was a minute late for my Maths common test today.
-_- I was at McDonald's tutoring Viv and we lost track of time.
I feel like whacking myself repeatedly for not checking my handphone clock.

Oh, and now I'm reading Auto Fiction by Hitomi Kanehara (translated from Japanese.)

I've just read a dozen pages and the main character is slowly driving me nuts, yet keeping me hooked with her paranoid and overanalytical thoughts.

Why isn't the world programmed so that it will self-destruct the instant he cheats on me? That way I won't have to live in a world in which he's cheating on me. Oh, I want to die, I want to die, I want the world in which he cheated on me to be destroyed!

Now calm down and think straight, I say to myself. A world that self-destructs the moment he cheats on me? Now that doesn't make much sense. I should be the one that automatically self-destructs the moment he cheats on me. That way we wouldn't have to inconvenience others. I should install a bomb inside my body and have a remote detonator attached to his dick. But it's too late to be thinking of this stuff. hje's probably already doing it with the stewardess anyway. No. Me blowing up isn't enough. I want the whole world to be destroyed.


Lol. =_=

It's been like this for 12 pages - no storytelling, no narration; just plain musings from a paranoid girl on an aeroplane returning from her honeymoon in Tahiti with her new husband.

I wonder if my blog is like that sometimes.
All irrational thoughts and crap.

Hmmm.

Something to think about. rolleyes

No comments: