Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Shiny no more T_T

My GGC gold membership ended today.
cry

No more getting into rooms without waiting.
No more *superior* stand-out gold font!
No more numerical pings. (I loved this, I don't know for what reason neutral)
No more being at the top of the list! (Ok, I couldn't really see this function so nevermind...)
No more double exp. sad
No more 100 friend limit! eek
Now I have to delete buddies until there are only 49 left before I can add a new friend. ZZZ.

crycrycry

My cute Joshie said he'll buy me one the next time he goes to 7-11 but I wouldn't let him.
It was bad enough that Nick stole his to give it to me first, and besides, I can't let a little boy buy me presents for no reason now, can I? wink

Maybe I'll *hinthint* to Lim.
mrgreen Bwahaha.

If all else fails...10 more months until my next birthday!
But then I'll be in Aussie so no GGC anyway.mad

*sigh*

It was nice while it lasted...

No comments: